Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Form is Out! The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) workforce has announced massive recruitment intake for all graduate and non-graduate.
This page will guide you on current information about the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
You will learn about the eligibility requirement, application guideline and other relevant information. BOOKMARK PAGE for more frequent updates.
Federal Civil Service (FRSC) has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) application for 2020/2021.
Some applicants have asked us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Federal Civil Service Commission form?
- Is the Federal Civil Service Commission 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment start?
- I need the Federal Civil Service Commission Trending Job vacancies update?
- Is Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment real for 2020?
- When is Sophia ERP Limited Application Deadline 2020?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
There is a better update for candidates enquiring about federal government civil service jobs online. Our team of resource persons has made this possible for you. A free job message alert service has been set up for you freely, after which you will receive all the urgent notification of federal government civil service recruitment in the email and we will also send you a reminder. => Join Here.
Civil Service Job Description and What it Entails
The official name of this agency is the Federal Civil Service Commission. It is popularly known by its abbreviation FCSC. It is a government agency that has the authority to appoint and transfer federal civil servants.
Without the authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission, any officer can not be appointed to the Civil Services if he has been convicted of the crime, or was earlier employed in government service and was asked to resign or retire Was there.
Its official website is www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng portal for www.fcsc.gov.ng recruitment 2020 which you will use to fill the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment form but for some time this portal has been disabled.
The Federal Civil Services Commission (FCSC) is responsible for:
- Representation of Civil Service Commissioners in the meetings of senior employees committee of the Ministries
- Review and approval of recommendations on disciplinary matters of senior officers
- Recruitment of senior officers
- Verification of promotion of offices for Senior posts, including promotion interview and conducting examinations
- Hearing of matters of appointment, promotions and topics
- Guidelines on appointments, promotions and discipline.
Available Vacancy Details
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2020 has not yet commenced, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across.
This page will be updated immediately the form is officially announced by the co-operate authorities. BOOKMARK and SUBCRIBE to stay updated.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) applicants need to understand that the Federal Civil Service Commission recruit officers annually into the under-listed MDAs nationwide.
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- General for the Federation
- General of the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
- Office of the Auditor
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
In other to apply successfully, you’ll need to visit any of the FCSC jobs listed above to start your application process. The FCSC Portal opens whenever the recruitment scheme is on. Candidates seeking to join the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment will have to follow the given procedure and instructions just as outlined on our website.
- Must be a Nigerian
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
Relevant Fact Civil Service Job Application
There are nine Departments within the commission. The Recruitment and Appointment Department is one of the Core sections of the Commission. The department is made up of two divisions – Recruitment, Secondment and Transfer Divisions.
Under the department, there is a Director, two Deputy Directors, three Assistant Directors and a host of other Administrative, Executive, Secretariat and Clerical officers whose functions include:
- Collation of vacancy positions from MDA.
- Processing and recruitment of eligible graduates into the Federal Civil Service.
- Arranging for interviews by placing an advertisement for vacancies in national dailies, television, radio and the internet.
- Processing of all applications for transfer of service or secondment to and fro or within the mainstream Federal Civil Service.
- Issuance of appointment letters or transfer/secondment of service to successful applicants.
- Regularization of appointment after six months of offer of provisional appointment.
- Issuance of movement forms and changing staff.
- Any other duty assigned by the Chairman.
Other Vacancies You May Like:
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment
All interested candidates seeking to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment can access the Application Portal in two ways;
- Online process via FCSC website.
- Offline process by collection of the FCSC application forms which can be obtained from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Geo-political Zones.
– ONLINE PROCESS
To apply for FCSC recruitment, the following steps will guide you:
1. Visit FCSC online via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng where you can check for vacancies.
2. Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal
3. Once you get to the portal, you can;
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
– OFFLINE PROCESS
You can also Collect FCSC application forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions within the Geo-political Zones listed as follows:
1. North-West (Kaduna)
2. North-East (Yola)
3. North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
4. South-East (Owerri)
5. South-South (Port Harcourt)
6. South-West (Ibadan)
The main headquarters for FCSC is located in the capital city of Nigeria. Precisely at No. 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
While you may be worried or sceptical about the expenses, just know that the FCSC recruitment process is absolutely free on its website.
Furthermore, you must submit applications to the commission no later than six weeks from the date of announcement of the registration. You are to submit your application form in a sealed envelope and clearly specifying the Ministry and post applied for.
The following recipient should be addressed on the envelope: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Note: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of applications is FREE and at no cost to applicants.
- http www vacancy fedcivilservice gov ng
- federal civil service commission portal
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/application form
- federal civil service commission recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission recruitment 2020/2021
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng login
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission salary structure
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment, FCSC, FCSC Application Guide, FCSC Recruitment, FCSC Recruitment | vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng, FCSC Recruitment 2020, FCSC Requirement, Federal Civil Service, Federal Civil Service Commission Portal | fedcivilservice.gov.ng, Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Websites | vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng, How to Apply for 2020 Federal Civil Service Commission, https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/, vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng