=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest 2019 Update.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019… FCSC, Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment | FCSC Career Vacancies – www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 is finally out. Follow the procedure below;
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants. No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment: The aim of this post is to address and guide interested applicants’ anticipating the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment / Job Vacancies.
This page will give you insight on How to apply for the FCSC Recruitment, FCSC Recruitment Requirement and other essential information regarding the Federal Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2019/2020.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Federal Civil Service Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019?
- FCSC Recruitment for 2019?
- FCSC Recruitment Portal 2019?
- FCSC Recruitment Requirement 2019?
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Vacancies
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment (Officers & Other Ranks)
- The Agency is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements include the following:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service will soon be invited to complete and submit an application online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
Note: For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected.
- http www vacancy fedcivilservice gov ng
- federal civil service commission portal
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/application form
- federal civil service commission recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission recruitment 2019/2020
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng login
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission salary structure
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019/2020 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment, FCSC, FCSC Application Guide, FCSC Recruitment, FCSC Recruitment | vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng, FCSC Recruitment 2019, FCSC Requirement, Federal Civil Service, Federal Civil Service Commission Portal | fedcivilservice.gov.ng, Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Websites | vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng, How to Apply for 2019 Federal Civil Service Commission, https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/, vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng