Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment for Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander) 2018.
Federal Road Safety Corps Job Vacancy for Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander) … Federal Road Safety Corps is recruiting for Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander). The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-mililtary organization and the Lead Agency in Road traffic administration and Safety Management in Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class organization
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander)
Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018.
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Enquiries: Should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 9th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Federal Road Safety Corps, Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment, Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment for Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander) 2018, FRSC, Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander) at the Federal Road Safety Corps