FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal www.firs.gov.ng.
FIRS Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This is a golden opportunity for graduates in Nigeria and of Nigerian origin, to secure a job in the taxation and revenue government agency in Nigeria.
This page contains information on how to apply, educational qualifications and employment details for FIRS job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate. The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page.
Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2021 has been proven to be top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on the google search engine.
Many graduates have been asking questions like;
- When is FIRS Recruiting Starting for 2021?
- How to apply for FIRS Graduate Recruitment 2021?
- Has FIRS Started Recruitment for 2021?
- FIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2021?
- FIRS Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2021?
- When is FIRS 2021 Recruitment Deadline?
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns.
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars.
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies.
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with the ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
- Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Recruitment Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Also a Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Applicants must strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate.
- Also a strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates.
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate.
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
NOTE: Click Here to Apply for Recruitment
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful. If yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: departments in federal inland revenue service, Federal Inland Revenue Service, Federal Inland Revenue Service 2020, federal inland revenue service latest news, federal inland revenue service recruitment 2020, Federal Inland Revenue Service Salary, FIRS, firs login, FIRS Recruitment 2020, firs recruitment 2020 nairaland, FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application Form Portal, FIRS Recruitment 2021, FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022, FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application, FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form, FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal, FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal www.firs.gov.ng, firs recruitment list, functions of federal inland revenue service, How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2020, How to Apply for Graduate Recruitment, how to get tax identification number in nigeria online, new firs portal, tax identification number application form online, www.firs.gov.ng portal