=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
FirstBank Recruitment Application Form and Guide – 2017/2018 – From this article, you will understand the step by step guide and recommended requirement for FirstBank recruitment 2017. Read Below;
There has been so many news about the 2017 FirstBank recruitment, and that’s why we have been compelled to write this informative post.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
FirstBank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), has urged the general public to disregard any information stating that it has commenced job recruitment for the year 2017.
The board’s Head, Media and Information, Ani-Mumuney, Mrs. Folake, debunked the speculations in a statement made available to newsmen on
The Chief Compliance Officer, Ogunmoyela, Mrs. Adeyemi Oluyinka, expressed disappointment with the development and calls on innocent Nigerians not to fall prey, he noted that First Bank of Nigeria Limited has not commenced the 2017 FirstBank recruitment as advertised by some unknown desperate individuals.
She added that they are putting finishing touches on innovation and changes to ease the challenges associated with the procedure of application for the 2017 FirstBank recruitments.
She said they are looking forward to announcing the commencement of the 2017 recruitments very soon urging the public to visit the FirstBank website for clarifications.
Likely Positions For FirstBank Recruitment 2017
- First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Recruitment Programme 2016
- Senior Analyst, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Team Lead, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst (BA) at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Team Lead, Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Unit Head, Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Analyst, Application Support Bespoke needed at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Senior Analyst, Process Automation needed at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Not more than 27 years old by December 2016.
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
Key Competency and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Note: If you need us to help you with information about this updates at the right time, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
View more information on this websites
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.