Graduate & Experienced Job Vacancies at Citibank Nigeria Limited.
Citibank Nigeria Limited, Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
Job Vacancies at Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Citibank Nigeria Limited application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Citibank Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the Citibank Nigeria Limited 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Citibank Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York. Citibank provides credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit.
The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico. The U.S. branches are concentrated in six metropolitan areas: New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami. In 2016, the United States accounted for 70% of revenue and Mexico accounted for 13% of revenue. Aside from the U.S. and Mexico, most of the company’s branches are in Poland, Russia, Pakistan, India and the United Arab Emirates.
Citibank’s private-label credit card division, Citi Retail Services, issues store-issued credit cards for such companies as: Costco, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, The Home Depot, Staples Inc., Shell Oil and until January 2018, Hilton Hotels & Resorts. READ MORE.
Available Vacant Positions.
1.) Relationship Manager
Deadline: 4th October, 2018.
2.) IT Business Analyst
Deadline: Not Specified.
3.) Fixed Income Securities Dealer
Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.