CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Group Head, Operations 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Group Head, Operations… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Group Head, Operations. The ideal candidate must possess minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably MBA.
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a transport and logistics organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Operations
Job Reference: 1457
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Function: Operations & Production
- Provide conceptual leadership for the strategic direction and daily management of the group’s operations as well as building a strong brand and performance culture, ensure continued profitability, driving improvements in the customer experience and striving to improve external and industry accolades.
- In addition, develop overall business strategy, oversee the operational execution of this strategy, build capabilities that will deliver a fully integrated value proposition while ultimately delivering sustainable growth and profitability.
Leadership and Management:
- Create a dynamic and befitting organizational structure, develop and lead senior management team to deliver against key organisational goals, while embracing and driving through continuous business improvement.
- Prepare and agree annual performance objectives for the business with the Leadership team to ensure that success is driven and promoted throughout the business.
- Provide strategic leadership in the pursuit of corporate objectives that are in line with stakeholder objectives.
- Manage business, develop strategies, manage projects and generate new revenue streams for current and future operations and business plans.
- Enhance the reputation and relationship of the business with key customers and accounts to further develop the business.
- Provide strategic advice to the COO of the company in order to have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated with a top down approach.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of the leadership team of the business by providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its brand.
- Plan, direct and manage the performance of all the company’s business operations, as dictated by the overall business strategy to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the agreed business strategy.
- Generate income and deliver all financial/ non-financial business mandates.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Engage with the Board and the relevant departments to ensure the adoption and delivery of corporate plans, projects and Key Performance Indices.
- Develop effective strategies for service delivery to sustain current business and ensure that the organization is sustainable in the long-run.
Management of Overall Operations functions:
- Deliver and develop high quality services achieved through the involvement of customers, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the transport and logistics functions are run effectively and efficiently so that each operational unit (Wet and Dry Freight) performs in terms with their strategic plan, developmental plan and operational plan objectives
- Deliver annual business plan and the five-year operating plan so that Operations generates positive cashflow and provide high quality services to our customers.
- Implement and improve the rolling plan, strategic direction, business strategy and business model as approved by the Management.
- Ensure the fleet and its property portfolio are managed to deliver maximum strategic and operational benefits.
- Provide professional leadership to all operational staff at all levels throughout the company.
- Maintain a fit for purpose Corporate Governance Framework suitable for a commercial organisation and the company’s operating licensing requirements at all times.
- Ensure that effective processes exist to control costs, budgets and capital expenditure
- Maintain and improve the systems, vision and facility to identify all principal risks and uncertainties relevant to the business.
- Ensure continuous deployment of effective implementation of the organisation’s safety and risk management policies and practices including the provision of assurance to the board and its committees as appropriate.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably MBA.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with the last five years in a leadership role.
- Must have Certifications from CILT, CIPS and other relevant bodies.
- Project Management certification (PRINCE2, PMI etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent record of driving organizational change from inception to conclusion.
- Excellent knowledge of Information Technology is required.
- Knowledge of transport and logistics management, contract management, budget planning and execution and management of information system.
- Must possess strong leadership skill.
- Ability to deliver result in a timely manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.