Fadac Resources Recruitment for Head, Finance & Treasury 2018.
Fadac Resources – Our client, a Microfinance Bank which offers comprehensive, affordable, dependable and specialised financial solutions to enterprising and burgeoning small and medium size enterprises in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance & Treasury
- To ensure compliance with organizational and statutory financial policy requirements
- Prepare monthly and annual reports & make recommendations for update of financial policy and procedures as necessary.
- Responsible for CBN reporting and timeliness in returns submission.
- In consultation with the CEO, maintain and operate bank accounts of the bank so as to ensure efficient management of the financial resources.
- Forecast cash flow requirements.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements to keep track of balances
- In consultation with the CEO and heads of department, ensure preparation and maintenance of organization’s financial forecast and more particularly
- Annual budget of the organization
- Annual budget variance
- Five year business plan
- Responsible for the design of procurement policies and procedures as well as their enforcement.
- To deal with rent commitments, office furniture/equipment, utilities, sanitation, security and transport.
- Responsible for regular servicing of equipment and therefore will deal with external customers such as Auditors, banks, landlords, suppliers and service providers.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by CEO and Executive Committee
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounts, Business Administration or related field.
- Be a qualified Chartered Accountant or its equivalent.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Finance Department in a bank or a financial institution regulated by Central Bank of Nigeria, with proven track record.
- Understand the Banking Act, the CBN Prudential Guidelines and general laws related to Banking.
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, Internet and email.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.