Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Head of Investment Services 2020.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy for Head of Investment Services … Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting for Head of Investment Services. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long-established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Investment Services
- This position is required to oversee and champion the Sales/Marketing/Distribution function of a Financial Services Group (i.e., Stockbrokers, Finance House and Bureau de Change)
This position is accountable for Sales/Distribution/Marketing & Relationship Management and:
- To grow the customer activities of the corporate clients and ensure that the sales and marketing business, relationships and revenue are profitable and cost effective
- To understand clients’ needs and objectives and identify opportunities for CBP to support clients in addressing their peculiar needs as it relates to e-growth and profitability
- Leading and motivating a Sales/Distribution/Marketing team to achieve set targets
Sales & Relationship Management:
- Cross sell all the financial products of the Group:- Liability generation, Loans and Leases, Shares/Stocks/Bonds (Federal, State & Corporate), Treasury Bills, FGN Savings Bonds, FX etc.
- Formulate and implement a strategy to increase the pool of HNI’s the Group transacts with
- Pitch for business relationships with Local Corporates, PFA’s, Insurance companies, and other non-Financial Institutions (Institutional Sales & Marketing) etc.
- Manage key relationships with customers to ensure the smooth running of these accounts
- Oversee, Supervise and Coordinate an effective online marketing strategy
- Development and implementation of service improvement strategies
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources
- Together with Business Heads, review strategies for all networked customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings
Marketing & Business Development:
- Implement marketing strategies to develop existing portfolio and develop new opportunities
- Understand customer needs and provide products and services to satisfy clients’ needs and achieve business objectives
- Prepare and agree with line Manager on a call-planning in order to maximize returns in line with business strategy
- Provide clients with Investment Advisory services
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings between proposed clients and the MD
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,Finance, Economics, Accounting or other disciplines
- A second degree and Master’s degree will be an advantage
- A professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 10+ years’ hands-on experience with good sales track record in Institutional sales with emphasis on Stockbroking, Capital Market and other Financial Instruments (Treasury-bills, Bonds, etc.)
- Must have above average knowledge of selling a wide range of Money/Capital Market products
- Must have verifiable experience in FX Trading, preferably sell side.
- Must have verifiable history and track record of meeting budgets/targets in-spite of difficult economic conditions.
- Must have deep contacts with HNI’s and Institutional Investors (PFA’s/Insurance companies
- Proficient in PowerPoint Presentations
- Proficient in writing detailed reports
- Proficient in writing business wining proposals
- Excellent communication skills (Written, Verbal & Interpersonal)
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Results oriented
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Be able to motivate subordinates for optimum performance
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications
- Senior Management position reporting directly to the MD/CEO
- Car + driver
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to buy shares in the company
- Performance Bonus incentive.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.