Hobark International Limited Massive Recruitment 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Hobark International Limited Massive Recruitment 2020: In this article you will get latest updates on Hobark International Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
1. Job Title: Logistics & Travels Consultant
Req Id: Req-1432
- Responsible for the delivery of end‐to‐end international and local travel and related services (flight, hotel reservations, allowances, airport protocol service) for staff and approved 3rd parties, including VIPs
- Ensure an optimal and sustainable mix of travel services that is either directly company-operated or out‐sourced in order to achieve the business cost, quality and HSSE requirement.
- Manage an annual travel services programme and budget through proactive demand planning from various departments and business leaders
- Provide a one‐stop shop and point to point coordination of all travel services to all customers
- Ensure effective interfacing with local logistics team, London office and external service providers to guarantee efficient and seamless services for local airport shuttles and overseas travels respectively
- Manage and sustain fit‐for‐purpose integrated web‐based system for managing end‐to‐end travel and related services capable of generating seamless travel advice, entitlements and management reports
- Contribute to contract strategy formulation for vehicle purchase and leases
- Coordinate daily readiness check and HSSE inspections of all vehicles and drivers to validate fitness for service
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any related discipline.
- App Certification in logistics management would be an added advantage
- Logistics or general transportation experience would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Computer skills required.
- Minimum 8‐10 years’ experience in Logistics & Travel services or related fields.
- Administration, Logistics Supervisor, Administrator, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Logistics, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations.
2. Job Title: Facility Management (FM) Supervisor
Req ID: 1431
Location: Lagos, Sapele, Owerri as applicable
- Planning, scoping, site support and development, technical assistance in maintaining the services and functionality of office and residential facilities in accordance with specifications and functional requirements
- Develop and monitor FM budget and schedule so as to ensure that Company’s corporate objectives are achieved to schedule and on budget
- Generate requirements, develop scope, initiate contract process and follow up with Contract & Procurement Team/Contact person/s and place contracts required for all assigned FM activities to support Company Operations in all its locations
- Relate closely with Company’s Operations staff and Team Leads to ensure prompt FM services (Janitorial and Housekeeping, Civil maintenance works (carpentry, plumbing, masonry), electrical and HVAC services are provided with SLA.
- Develop workable SLAs for FM activities, engage customers and sign off and implement with not less than 95 % performance/availability of services within SLA
- Coordinate and manage contracts and supervise contractors to deliver own FM activities
- Maintain Customer Focus by working within SLA and providing feedback to customers on all work requests
- Provide periodic reports and feedbacks to Line Management concerning own activities
- Develop HSE requirements for own activities, monitor contractor HSE implementation and deliver all activities incidents free and within Company HSE Procedures, Guidelines, Tools and Techniques
- B. Eng/B.Sc Civil/Building/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor, Building Surveyor
- 10 Years Minimum experience in oil & gas infrastructure FM activities
- Must be familiar with working in a multi-discipline environment
- Must have worked for an Oil & Gas Operator Company
- Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance, Mechanical Engineer, Building Engineering, Facilities Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, BSc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, Oil & Gas, Operation.
CLICK HERE for more information
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Hobark International Limited Ongoing Massive Recruitment Here, Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at Hobark International Limited, HIL, Hobark International Limited, Hobark International Limited Massive Recruitment 2017, Hobark International Limited Recruitment, How to Apply for Hobark International Limited Recruitment