Danish Refugee Council Recruitment for HR Admin Assistant 2018.
Danish Refugee Council Job Vacancy for HR Admin Assistant… The Danish Refugee Council is recruiting for HR Admin Assistant. The ideal candidate must possess University degree in Human Resources/Administration, Business Administration and other related discipline.
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private, independent, humanitarian organization working on all aspects of the refugee cause in more than 30 countries throughout the world. The aim of DRC is to protect refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) against persecution and to promote durable solutions to the problems of forced migration, on the basis of humanitarian principles and human rights. DRC works in accordance with the UN Conventions on Refugees and the Code of Conduct for the ICRC and NGOs in Disaster Relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Admin Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Contract type: National contract
- Supports HR Admin Officer in the preparation of HR tasks and maintenance of staff information.
- Works within the HR administration procedures of DRC, municipal policies and procedures and in compliance with all national acts and legislation.
- The HR Admin Assistant supports the HR Admin Officer with reports for senior management in country.
- Drafting Casual Labor Contracts e.g. programme staff/location. (approved by HoB)
- Assist in updating personal staff files
- Leave planning follow up on leave plan and leave request
- Follow up that signed time sheets are sent to HR before deadline.
- Ensure to add new staff details and location on the Nigeria Staff Contact list upon request from HR Dept. CO
- Making requisition, receiving and releasing office stationery, beverages and cleaning materials
- Submitting weekly/monthly report on use of office material.
- Support the HR Officer in the recruitment process
- Ensure required documents from the recruitment are sent to HR Department Coordination Office
- Ensure that vacancy adverts are announced in time and according to the Recruitment Authorization
- Distribute information about open vacancies to all staff and announce on local notice board in a timely manner.
- Updating Guest Accommodation space and sharing
- Supervision of cooks and cleaners at the Guest House
- Responsible to coordinate all the Guest House request with logistics
- Takes lead to review Guest House Utensils and makes requisition
- Monthly meeting and bi-weekly inspection of Guest House
- Collaborate with HR Admin Officer in organizing Seminars, meetings and other events at location.
- Coordinate accommodation in Guest House and/or hotel.
- Assist in enquiries from delegates.
- Assist with taking minutes of the events if required.
- University degree in Human Resources/Administration, Business Administration and other related discipline
- At least one-year work experience in field of Human Resources and Administration in an NGO/Commercial sector.
- Hands-on experience/skills in MS Office applications (Excellent computer skill)
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and stress.
- Ability to work independently on his or her own initiative with problems solving skills
- Strong team and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Availability: ASAP
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.