INEC Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply Graduate Vacancies.
Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will get latest updates on Independent National Electoral Commission 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
INEC Recruitment 2019
The INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission) is the electoral body which was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria in 1998. The INEC’s origin goes back to the period before Independence when the Electoral Commission of Nigeria was established to conduct 1959 elections.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2019?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- INEC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update its Ad-hoc Staff Enrolment Databank in preparation for the forth-coming 2015 General Elections. In view of the above, eligible staff from our partner agencies/organisations are requested to fill the position stated below. Meanwhile, those who had earlier enrolled in the 2011 General Elections can update their submissions accordingly.
To be ascertain if the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official CBN recruitment portal: www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Fire Service Recruitment form is out.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (45) years as at June 2017 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
About INEC Recruitment News.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2018 INEC Recruitment, Independent National Electoral Commission, Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment, Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019, Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019/2020, INEC Adhoc staff registration exercise, INEC Graduate recruitment, INEC Graduate Recruitment 2019, INEC Portal, INEC Recruitment, INEC Recruitment application form, INEC Recruitment portal, INEC Recruitment registration, INEC Staff salary, Latest News on INEC recruitment