INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application Updates Portal.
Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020: This page is created to give you the latest information on how to apply for INEC jobs in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. You will know the following infos; INEC job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested? if yes, follow the guidelines below for successful application.
The INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission) is the electoral body that was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria in 1998. The INEC’s origin goes back to the period before Independence when the Electoral Commission of Nigeria was established to conduct 1959 elections.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment 2020?
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2020?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020?
- INEC 2020 Recruitment Deadline
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update its Ad-hoc Staff Enrolment Databank in preparation for the forth-coming 2015 General Elections. In view of the above, eligible staff from our partner agencies/organizations are requested to fill the position stated below. Meanwhile, those who had earlier enrolled in the 2011 General Elections can update their submissions accordingly.
IMPORTANT! Currently, INEC recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official CBN recruitment portal: www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Fire Service Recruitment form is out.
INEC Job Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty-five (45) years as of June 2020 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing a minimum of National Diploma/equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for INEC Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
About INEC Recruitment News
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018 INEC Recruitment, Independent National Electoral Commission, Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment, Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020, Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020/2021, INEC Adhoc staff registration exercise, INEC Graduate recruitment, INEC Graduate Recruitment 2020, INEC Portal, INEC Recruitment, INEC Recruitment 2020, INEC Recruitment application form, INEC Recruitment portal, INEC Recruitment registration, INEC Staff salary, Latest News on INEC recruitment