International Organization for Migration Graduate Recruitment 2020.
International Organization for Migration, IOM, International Organization for Migration Recruitment, International Organization for Migration Graduate Recruitment 2020, Apply for Ongoing IOM Recruitment Online, How to Apply International Organization for Migration Recruitment – See more details below;
International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Enumerator
SVN No.: CFCV2019.130
Locations: Borno & Adamawa
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
IOM Classification: Hourly Basis
Type of Appointment: 3 months with possibility of extension
- Under the overall supervision of the DTM Project Officer in Nigeria and under the direct supervision of the Field Operation Assistants, the successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for collecting data as part of the Displacement Tracking (ETT, MT, BR). S/he will work in close collaboration with the partners on the field in the areas (s) s/he has been assigned to.
- Collect data and provide support to relevant partners on data collection based on the DTM methodology and tools following a pre-established schedule.
- Monitor and evaluate the DTM operations, identifying areas of improvement and enhanced efficiency.
- Be responsible for sending the information collected on the field to the Field Operation Assistant on a timely manner and according to the standards and requirement of the DTM program.
- Triangulating collected data based on DTM methodology with relevant partners
- Carrying out rapid registration where needed.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Certificate / Diploma / Dregree in relevant field
- Experience in the field of humanitarian assistance is an advantage
- Experience in data collection and statistic is an advantage
- Minimum of two years for university diploma or a year for degree
- Experience in humanitarian field, NGO, INGO is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to maintain integrity in performing responsibility assigned
- Trusted by the community, with certain maturity in making decisions, widely accepted, respected Possess good leadership skills and ability to explain instructions clearly
- Good knowledge in English, Hausa, Kanuri and other native languages.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Ongoing IOM Recruitment Online, How to Apply International Organization for Migration Recruitment, International Organization for Migration, International Organization for Migration Recruitment, IOM