Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative for a Technical Officer – M&E/Database Programming. Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – M&E/Database Programming
Contract Type: Full term
- The Technical Officer – M&E/Database Programming will under the supervision of Snr M&E Officer, responsible for the Design and Development of all software applications both Web-based and Client server, writing of SQL queries for routine and adhoc Reports, Database Administration, Data Confidentiality and security, Data Processing and Analysis, Database Design and Development, Hardware and Software Technical and Managerial Support.
- S/he is responsible for the day to day operations of data processing, planning, maintenance and development of AHNi databases, assists in development of data procedural protocols, update, and reviews.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years post national youth service relevant experience.
- Strong background in geospatial and health information systems (GIS) and/or database management is required,
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Or MS/MA Geographic Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 year post national youth service relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-M&[email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2016.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.