Job Opening For Project Director – Gas Gathering in an Oil and Gas Company. WTS Energy is looking for a Project Director for Gas Stations to work on residence basis in Lagos, Nigeria. The client is a diversified business conglomerates with a sector focused primarily on the oil
and gas industry. Based in Nigeria.
Job Title: Project Director – Gas Gathering
- Provide assessment on project status and development
- Develop an overall plan for the delivery of all aspects of the pipelines infrastructure and facilities project and secure Management approval of same
- Drive the planning and delivery of the full project scope of the gas gathering pipeline system, complete with end facilities, riser platforms, gas reception facilities
- Plan and manage the contracting and procurement process to ensure that all required contract packages are in place when required and materials are delivered on time
- Deliver the technical elements of the pipeline infrastructure and facilities project required to realize the value of the business opportunity, on schedule, within budget, and to the right quality.
- Manage key stakeholders on whom project success depends; draw on resources within or outside the company as necessary.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the project team & asset development team on execution strategy, contractor management and technical requirement
- Engage with project team, clients and sub-contractors to support project execution
- Provide regular, structured feedback to HQ and asset manager on project progress.
- Mentoring of key project leadership team.
- 20+ years’ experience and Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is Essential.
- Past experience in Nigeria
- Direct experience on gas development & onshore facilities development preferred.
- Ideally experienced in EPC project execution (contractor or operator) internationally
- Strong EPC Background with experience in handling large gas gathering projects
- Must have construction management experience in EPC Process Plant/Gas Gathering Centers
- Not less than 50, Western Expat preferably.
- Track record in the planning, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and operation of an offshore oil/gas pipeline (plus associated risers, platforms, end facilities.
- Expertise in applying for and securing licenses and permits for the construction and operation of a gas pipeline and associated facilities
- Seasoned Project Manager from EPC contractor or Oil & Gas Operator
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.