Job Recruitment at Hezekiah University for Academic and Non-academic Staff – 2019.
Job Recruitment at Hezekiah University… This page contains detail information about Hezekiah University Recruitment for Academic and Non-academic Staff in Nigeria. Follow the lead on this to apply.
About Hezekiah University
Hezekiah University is an excellence-focused private University approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria, to provide world-class education. The University is located in serene environment of Umudi which is very conducive for academic studies and is the first and only private University in Imo State.
UNIHEZ has the vision to bring qualitative and functional higher education closer to the people and to play a leading role in the socio-economic and cultural development of the beneficiaries.
In pursuance of its mission ‘to build a citadel of academic excellence that provides internationally acceptable high standard of education’, Hezekiah University requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
Available Vacant Position
♦ Confidential Secretary
♦ Technologist II
♦ Public Relations Officer
♦ Assistant Lecturer
♦ Lecturer II
♦ Lecturer I
♦ Senior Lecturer
♦ Associate Professor (Reader)
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Hezekiah University recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.