KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Managers – IDAS 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Managers – IDAS 2017…. KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Managers – IDAS 2017
Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager – International Development Advisory Services (IDAS)
Auto req ID: 126930BR
Function: Advisory – Management Consulting
Service Line: Business Advisory
- The role will be responsible for engagement delivery, managing programs, and supervising the input from external consultants.
- The jobholder will also play a support role in deepening client relationships and winning new business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist management to define, plan and articulate strategies for KPMG Nigeria’s IDAS practice.
- Manage the development of a database of external consultants that can be leveraged to resource projects as when required.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with clients including donor organizations, development/alliance partners, and external consultants.
- Provide engagement-level direction to direct reports and external consultants towards the execution of assigned tasks. Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head, IDAS .
- Function as a Project Manager responsible for the delivery of engagements – allocation of tasks to team members, project status reporting, project financial management, etc.
- Support the development of a pipeline of opportunities through proactive identification, tracking of leads and conversion of opportunities such as expressions of interests and proposals.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Understanding of key trends shaping the development sector, and opportunities available for advisory services.
- Ability to analyze problems and to develop strategic responses.
- Ability to manage projects and successfully lead teams.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, and analytical skills.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.
- Strong commercial orientation and ability to identify opportunities.
Qualification / Requirements
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- A postgraduate degree in a development related discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years work experience
- A proven track record of providing programme management and advisory services on donor-funded projects. Key areas of interest include: governance reform, public financial management, health and nutrition, education, and social services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment, KPMG Nigeria, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Managers - IDAS 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Managers – IDAS, Ongoing KPMG Nigeria 2017 Recruitment for Managers – IDAS, Ongoing KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2017