Lowes Career Guide and Application Procedure Online.
Lowes Career Guide… Lowes is America’s most popular home improvement and appliance stores. There are over 1,840 Locations in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Australia and continues to grow yearly.
This article will guide you on how to apply for a job at Lowes, the requirements and job openings.
Here is some information you need to know before applying for a job at Lowes:
- You need to be at least 18 years old before you can be considered for the job application process.
- The standard working hours at Lowes are 7:00am to 10:00pm, Mondays to Saturdays and 8:00am to 8:00pm on Sundays.
Lowes Employment Opportunities
The departments for employment are:
- Lowes Careers in Accounting and Finance
- Lowes Jobs in Business Development and Planning
- Lowes Careers in Communications
- Lowes Careers in Customer Support
- Lowes Jobs in Data and Content
- Lowes Careers in Engineering
- Lowes Careers in Human Resources
- Lowes Careers in Information Technology
- Lowes Jobs in the Legal Department
- Marketing Lowes Jobs
- Lowes Jobs in Merchandising
- Lowes Careers in Customer Service
- Delivery Lowes Jobs
- Lowes Careers in Loss Prevention
- Retail Sales Lowes Jobs
- Seasonal Lowes Jobs
Lowes Application Procedure
You are required to submit your application through the company’s official careers portal. The portal includes the list of available positions according to the departments where you can choose from. The standard Lowes application includes the following sections:
1. Candidate Profile
This is the first section of the Lowes application form which requires you to provide your resume alongside main details of your educational background and work experience. This section includes the subsections below:
- Resume/CV: you can either type your resume in the space provided or upload from your computer.
- Contact Details: this requires you to provide your full contact details.
- Experience: this requires you to provide brief information about the previous positions you held.
- Education: you are required to provide an outline of your education.
2. Additional Information
This section includes subsections regarding your disability status, your ability to meet the company’s employment criteria as well as your ability to work. Note that the disability section is optional.
3. Background Information
This section requires you to submit a background check. You will be provided with the declarations concerning your background reports and a summary of your rights under the fair credit reporting act. Yow will have to provide the consent for the company representatives to conduct a full background check.
4. Candidate Agreement
Before filling this section, you need to provide explicit agreement to the terms of the official Candidate Agreement. That is, you will confirm that the information provided in the application Form is correct and complete. Note that this section is mandatory.
This is the last section of the Form where you are required to review your Form, and then submit to the Human Resources department for formal assessment. Note that you will be able to view your application status by logging in to the careers portal.
Lowes Job Openings
Sales Associate-Job Description and Duties
Sales associates assist the customers to find the product they need in the Lowes stores. They are to address the customers politely and provide them with information with the aim of providing them with the best shopping experience.
Salary and Compensation
The salary begins at a minimum wage and can get as high as $20.00 per hour for experienced employees. They are also entitled to bonuses.
Store Manager-Job Description and Duties
Store managers coordinate all the activities in the store. Their aim is to achieve the financial objectives set for the store and even exceeds them if possible.
Salary and Compensation
The salary varies between $51,000 per year and as much as $131,000 according to the experience and progress of the employee. They are also entitles to performance bonus packs.
Benefits of Working at Lowes
The benefits include healthcare options, attractive financial plans, paid time off, and special Lowes employee discount.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Lowes Career Guide