Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Managing Director 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Managing Director… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Managing Director. The ideal candidate must possess minimum of Master’s degree in management or relevant discipline.
Adexen has been mandated by a reputable transport and logistics organization to recruit qualified candidates for its operations in the capacity below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Job Reference: 1453
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Logistics & Transport
- Provide conceptual leadership for the strategic direction and daily management of the Urban Transit operations as well as building a strong brand and culture ensuring sustainable profitability and drive improvements in the customer experience and striving to improve the brand. Develop and monitor the overall business strategy and build capabilities that will deliver a fully integrated urban transit proposition.
Leadership and Management:
- Create a dynamic and well-tailored organisational structure, develop and lead senior management team to deliver in line with the organisation’s goals, while embracing and driving through continuous business improvement.
- Prepare and agree annual performance objectives for the business with the Leadership team to ensure that success is driven and promoted throughout the business.
- Provide strategic leadership in the pursuit of corporate objectives that are in line with stakeholder objectives.
- Strategize marketing, business development, operations and projects while directing the activities of the business to ensure achievement of respective sales targets and business plans.
- Responsible for enhancing the reputation and relationship of the business with key customers and accounts to foster the business interests.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and CEO to give them an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of the leadership team of the business by providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its brand.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Engage with the board and the relevant departments to ensure the adoption and delivery of corporate plans, projects and key performance indices.
- Develop effective strategies for service delivery to sustain current business and ensure that the organization is sustainable in the long-run.
- Implement and improve the rolling plan, strategic direction, business strategy and business model as approved by the board.
- Ensure the bus fleet and its property portfolio are managed to deliver maximum strategic and operational benefits.
- Maintain relevant Corporate Governance Framework suitable for a commercial organisation which takes account of board and public-sector accountabilities and the company’s operating licensing requirements at all times.
- Ensure that effective processes exist to control costs, budgets and capital expenditures.
- Maintain and improve the systems, vision and facility to identify all principal risks and uncertainties relevant to the business, and the development of appropriate risk management strategies.
- Ensure sustainable development and effective implementation of the organisation’s safety and risk management policies and practices including the provision of assurance to the board and its committees.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in management or relevant discipline. MBA will be preferred
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with the last five years in a Leadership role.
- Experience in public transport, logistics, supply-chain or in a sector providing mass market, high profile service delivery in organizations with national coverage.
- A track record of growing a strong corporate performance culture, establishing an innovative and effective performance and service quality evaluation.
- Proven track record in maintaining a fit for purpose Corporate Governance Framework.
- Ability to effectively engage with and manage relationships with high profile political and business parties.
- Knowledge and certification of Project Management (PRINCE2, PMI etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Must have proficient knowledge of transportation and logistics management, contract management, budgeting, marketing and communications.
- Must possess strong leadership skill and proficient at strategic planning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.