Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Manager 2019.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy for Manager… The Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting for Manager. The ideal candidate must possess HND/B.Sc in any discipline with at least 5 years professional driving experience.
1. Job Title: Equipment Services Manager
- This position is responsible for insuring operational excellence across all Equipment Services (EQS) functional areas.
- This role will be responsible for carrying out routine and preventive maintenance of all Equipment covering Heavy Duty Equipment as well as generic oil and gas equipment and tools
- This position will also be responsible for providing regular operational and analytical support to all levels of the Equipment Services department as well as providing insight on business work flow and processes to EQS leadership.
Strategy and Development:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance evision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities
General and Task Management:
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance(PPM)schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively
- Audit and ensure compliance ofthe engineering data systems
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximising planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management
- Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required
- Develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure
- Manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties
- Manage the process of disposal of obsolete machinery, plant and equipment from gaining agreement to write off to physically removing it and its safe and lawful disposal
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Produce written reports and make presentations
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
- Provide technical expertise to the team
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasksin the department
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them
- Ensure the delivery of the People Strategy within area of accountability
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems
Financial and Budget Control:
- Input and hold responsibility for maintenance budgets
- Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.