Natural Gas Processing and Compression Plant Recruitment 2019-2020 | Application Guide and Requirement
Natural Gas Processing and Compression Plant Recruitment 2019-2020 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Natural Gas Processing and Compression Plant Recruitment 2019… The Gas Company is an emerging top player in the energy sector, seeking to engage competent and experienced team to join us. We are committed to providing clean energy (Compressed Natural Gas); reliable and affordable in compliance with the highest safety and environmental standards to industries, power generation companies, etc.
Natural Gas Processing and Compression Plant Recruitment 2019
We are is seeking great minds to grow and succeed together with us by applying for the position below:
1. Job Title: Store Keeper
- We require experienced personnel in materials keeping and handling with at least 5 years’ experience.
2. Job Title: Contract/Procurement Officer
- We require experienced personnel in handling of contracts and or procurement with at least 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Candidate should possess minimum of B.Sc/HND qualification
3. Job Title: Accountant
- We require experienced and chartered Accountant with minimum of 5 years experience in Oil and Gas industry or relataed industry.
4. Job Title: Admin/HR Officer
- We require experienced Administrators with experience in human resources. Candidate must have minimum of B.Sc/B.A/HND with experience in Oil and Gas industry.
5. Job Title: Plant Operator and Maintenance Technician
- We require experienced technicians/technologist (in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Petroleum etc.) that have worked in a Gas processing company or in an oil and gas production company with 5 years experience
- Mush have minimum of OND
6. Job Title: Operations and Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising the plant operators and maintenance technicians in the Operations and Maintenance Departments respectively. Reports to the Head of Operations.
- Must have minimum of OND and 6 years’ experience in a Gas processing company or related industry.
7. Job Title: Head of Operations
- Responsible for running the operations efficiently without compromising safety. Reports to the COO.
- Must have at least Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience working in a gas processing company at senior level.
- Related experience in Oil and Gas Production company may be considered.
8. Job Title: Head, Supply Chain Management
- Responsible for efficient handling of logistics for delivering CNG trucks to customers.
- Also responsible for contracting, procurement and stores for safe keeping of company’s materials. Reports to the CEO.
- Must have at least Bachelor’s degree and 8 year’s experience working as Logistics officer and or Procurement/Contracting officer in an Oil and Gas company or related industry.
9. Job Title: Head Finance & Administration
- Responsible for efficient management of the company’s finance and administration, including but not limited to human resources. Reports to the CEO.
- Must have at least Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas company or related industry, majoring in finance/accounts.
10. Job Title: Head – Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Community
- Responsible for safety, security and community affairs to ensure company’s operation is not hampered by any of these. Reports to the CEO.
- Must have at least Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience working as safety officer in an oil and gas company or related industry.
Deadline: 13th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Application Letter stating the job position to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates that meet the above stated requirements would be invited for interview.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.