Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 – www.customs.gov.ng.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019, Custom Recruitment 2019, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment guide, How to apply for Nigerian Custom Service latest vacancy online – full procedure and requirement involved. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions they ask usually goes like this;
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
This page will enlightened on all you need to know about Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment. Stay focus and read through.
The Nigeria Customs Service formed in 1891, was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti smuggling activities. NCS has the mission to provide services in ways that maximize efficiency and promote trade competitiveness wherein declarations are promptly processed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
IMPORTANT! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Function Custom Service.
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
Get Our Past Questions.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
NCS Recruitment Position
♦ Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
♦ Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
♦ Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
♦ Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
♦ Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Application Deadline: 6th May, 2019.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
Video Update About Custom Nationwide Recruitment.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020, Nigeria Customs Service, Nigeria Customs Service 2019, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019, www.customs.gov.ng