Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
NCS Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Nigeria Customs Service has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigeria Customs Service as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has been conducting recruitment intake annually over the years. Our platform has received lot of enquiries from curious job seekers about Nigeria Prisons Service job intake 2020. We are glad to provide answers to the questions below on this page.
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2020
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) form?
- Is Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
We advise, you BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with out frequent updates.
Don’t Forget! The key purpose of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
NOTE! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
Nigeria Customs Service Latest Updates
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the Nigeria Customs Service. NCS has advertised Vacancies for Customs Inspector, Customs Assistant Cadre and Superintendent Cadre Enlistment as of last intake.
Many readers have asked when the Nigerian Custom Service (NCS) recruitment form 2020 will be announced and how they can apply for it. According to the information we have received, job seekers have to wait for more days. According to trusted sources, custom recruitment form 2020 will be out any moment from now.
Our platform is designed to facilitate the application and registration process of your desired job and also guide you with relevant updates on how to submit your application form successfully. Be informed that the Nigeria Customs Service will start recruiting soon.
For this reason, we wish to inform all job-seekers that the Nigerian Customs Service has warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities and not to PAY anyone for the NCS application registration form.
The recruitment updates will be published on our websites and also on the official website i.e. www.customs.gov.ng / Vacancy.customs.gov.ng. We definitely notify all our subscribers.
NOTE: All candidates also have to keep in mind that if any certification or eligibility declaration has not been made during the application, then it will not be acceptable even after the recruitment exercise.
WARNING: You are allowed to apply only for one position, applicants with many applications will be declared ineligible.
You should make sure to present those documents for which the cadre you are applying for is essential. (For example, do not use a bachelor’s degree for inspector cadre)
To get the right and fast updates, it is advisable to visit the official portal of this government agency.
Make Sure You Get Our Past Questions
Functions of the Nigerian Custom Service
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
Key Requirements for Eligibility
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility.
(1) Be a Nigerian citizen based on birth or descent
(2) Height of not less than 1.7 meters, for men and 1.64 meters for women
(3) 0.87 meters is not a chest measurement full of men
(4) Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
(5) Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
(6) Free from any financial shame
(7) Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offences
(8) Show certificates of origin country signed by the local government president/secretary. Certificates that are certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
(9) Use only once and make sure that everything you fill is real
(10) The registration and selection process is free of charge.
IMPORTANT! The Nigeria Custom service recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the NCS recruitment should be reported, NCS recruitment is totally free.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Are you interested in applying for NCS Job? if yes, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng/) to fill the recruitment form online.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has not yet opened its portal 2020 to recruit new staffs. The given steps is as of last recruitment intake. Nigeria Customs Recruitment form is FREE.
Online Application Procedure:
(1) Visit NNPC Recruitment Portal (https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/)
(2) Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
(3) You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
(4) Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
(5) Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
(6) Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
(7) Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
(8) Note: All application must be submitted on or before.
Custom Salary Structure
Most of our readers have also asked in comments sessions “how much salary” will be received after the appointment. Be ascertain that this is a federal government para-military and after appointment candidate will get salary as per their norms. Salary structure for Nigerian Custom Officer is very attractive and it will help you and your family solve some essential needs.
For example, a custom officer earns approximately 75,000 Naira per month (if it multiplies by 12 months then it is approximately 900,000 naira per year).
However, those who recently joined this agency should not expect such high salary. Lowest rank officer’s salary is usually 30,000 per month.
From the information given above, we can say that the inspectors have the lowest salary, while the Director-General of Nigeria Custom Service earns the highest salary. Other top earning ranks are sub-controller-generals and assistant controller generals.
We have briefly described Nigeria’s custom service wages for you. Now if you are interested in Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020. Make sure you BOOKMARK this page.
List of Ranks in Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
Below is a list of ranking positions in NCS:
- Comptroller General
- Deputy Comptroller General
- Assistant Comptroller Generals
- Assistant Comptroller General (ACG)
You can step up your career and join the Knights of our borders that work tirelessly to ensure our borders are safe and are void of vain activities. To register, you must be careful about updates related to recruitment and whenever there is a recruitment practice, be sure to fill out the form. You can get the form and can register at www.customs.gov.ng here.
How Custom Service Shortlist Successful Candidates
Before talking about this, let me tell you that the NCS recruitment portal 2020 is not yet open for registration. Many candidates will apply after the opening of the portal and after, this list of shortlisted candidates will also be released by authority at official website www.customs.gov.ng / vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
The released list will clearly shows which candidates will be invited for further screening exercise. We will update this section with screening date, test centers, timetable etc.
Get Our Exam Preparatory Materials
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by the government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
NCS Recruitment Positions
♦ Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
♦ Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
♦ Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
♦ Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
♦ Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Application Deadline: 6th May, 2019.
Trending Jobs In Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
Video Update About Custom Nationwide Recruitment
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020/2021, Nigeria Customs Service, Nigeria Customs Service 2020, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020, www.customs.gov.ng