Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2020 and How to Apply Online.
Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2020: In this article you will get latest updates on Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigeria LNG Limited, was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The establishment of NLNG is backed by the NLNG Act.
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Operator
REF: P0/201 7/001
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- The appointee would be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the assigned plants on a shift basis.
- The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate the process and service units within the prescribed limits to achieve production targets for quantity and quality, safely and efficiently
- Prepare equipment for maintenance in accordance with appropriate procedures
- Participate in shutdowns
- Respond to plant process changes and upsets so that loss of production is kept at a minimum
- Manage process and service unit’s start-ups and shutdowns competently without affecting units that are to remain online Undertake constant evaluation of plant-operating conditions so abnormalities are promptly resolved
- Execute on a daily basis, routine and non-routine operations for the assigned area taking due care to implement HSE considerations for the activity
- Keep abreast of changes to operating procedures and control system
- Ensure effective start-of-shift orientation and shift handover.
The right candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Not be more than 28 years old by June 1st 2017
- Have completed the NYSC year by May 2017
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Possess good communications and problem-solving skills
- In addition the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
When the page opens, click on “Careers” then “Job Portal” to apply for this vacancy. You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
25th May, 2017.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: how to Apply for Trainee Operator job at Nigeria LNG Limited, Nigeria LNG Limited, Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment, Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates, Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2020, Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2020 | Nigeria LNG Recruitment Guide and Requirements, Trainee Operator job vacancy at Nigeria LNG Limited