=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Undergraduate Recruitment 2018.
Nigerian Air Force Undergraduate Recruitment… This article will guide you on how to apply for the Nigerian Air-Force Undergraduate Recruitment and other necessary information.
Nigerian Air Force Undergraduate Recruitment
Documents Required for Nigerian Air-force Online Registration.
- A passport photograph,
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results,
- NCE/ND/Trade Test/RN (optional),
- Birth certificate/ Declaration of age.
Registering for Nigerian Air-force Undergraduate Recruitment
Visit the Nigerian Air-force original website, http://careers/nigerianairforce.gov.ng to register.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between 17 and 22 years of age for non tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years of age for tradesmen/women.
- Applicants must be single.
- Male applicants must have a minimum height of 5.5ft and 5.4ft for females.
- Applicants must possess a medical certificate of fitness.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must have a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics, which is obtained within 6years to the exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must have ND, OND, RN/RM, NABTEB or City and Guild Certificate. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate must possess a minimum of 3 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO, including English.
Note: applicants with HND or B.Sc/Post-Graduate Certificates, Grade II Teacher’s certificates and University Diplomas should not apply for recruitment.
- Attestation Forms: The Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by:
- A military officer and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or its equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Navy,
- Police Officer of the rank Assistant CP and above,
- Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries,
- Magistrates, and
- Principals of Government Secondary Schools from the same state as the applicant.
Photocopies of either the signees’ driver’s license or international passport and passport photograph should be attached. A letter of attestation of good conduct is required from any of the officers mentioned above.
Nigerian Air-force Screening Centers
Makurdi: Nigerian Air-Force Base, Markudi.
Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air-Force, Ilorin.
Enugu: 113 Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air-Force, Enugu.
Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air-Force, Benin.
Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air-Force Maiduguri.
Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air-Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
Jos: 451 Nigerian Air-Force Station, Jos.
Bauchi: Nigerian Air-Force Base, Bauchi.
Note: Only candidates who have received SMS are to go to the screening centers with the originals of their credentials.
- Applicants must submit the original copies of documents for scrutiny at the recruitment centers and the following will be required for the final selection interview if selected for the Zonal recruitment test:
- Two passport photographs, stamped and signed by appropriate officers, Local Government Chairmen and other officers.
- Photocopies of birth certificate/ declaration of age, educational/trade certificates, state of origin certificate.
- Applicants must print out an Acknowledge Slip, on completion of the application forms.
For Technical Support, contact: 09064145533, 08043440802.
Email: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.