Nigerian Army 78rri Portal www.army.mil.ng Latest Application Update 2020.
Nigerian Army 78rri Portal: It will interest you to know that you can access information about the Nigerian Army 78rri via an online portal. If you not aware of this, then listen up.
If you want to apply for Nigerian Army 78rri 2020/2021 recruitment, you are on the right page. Here you will get information on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal 2020 and how to access it.
Also, in this article, you shall get an update on Nigerian army 78rri form and how to apply for it. Thus, pay attention as you read through
The Nigerian Army 78rri Portal
You can access the Nigerian Army Portal 78rri via the following links:
The Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying. See requirements and how to apply below:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth. And he or she must possess a National Identity Card.
- Also, applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- Additionally, to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Also, applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years. This is for non-tradesmen / women. While tradesmen / women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Furthermore, applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Also, a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field is added advantage. Or, higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Also, literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service is added advantage.
- Additionally, you must have all the necessary credentials.
- Furthermore, scan and upload your Credentials on registration portal.
- Also, applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as appropriate.
Documents Needed for the Nigerian Army 78rri Registration
- Passport size photograph.
- Additionally, first school leaving certificate
- Also, WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE results
- However, optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 78rri 2020 on the Nigerian Army 78rri Portal
To apply for Nigerian army 78rri 2020, you need to visit the application portal which is www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and register. Also, you are to provide the necessary documents. And then submit your application for Nigerian army 2020 recruitment.
More Entry Requirements
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Also, be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 30 years, while medical consultants must not be more than 40 years of age by January 2021.
- Additionally, be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Furthermore, be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 recognizable referees.
- However, referee must either be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel. And equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above.
- Also, must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Applicants must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Also, must measure in height at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female).
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel applying must be free from any disciplinary case and endorsed by the applicant’s Commanding Officer/Commander.
- Additionally, must possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Only post-secondary academic credentials obtained from 2011 to date will be considered.
- Applicants must present valid contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Also, candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Additionally, candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship to tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- Candidates must not belong to any cult/society/fraternity.
- All-female applicants are advised to seek commission into specialist corps like Medical, Legal Service, Supply and Transport or Army Public Relations.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 78rri Recruitment
Interested candidates are to:
- To apply online Click: recruitment.army.mil.ng OR www.naportal.com.ng
- Also, create a user account to enable you login.
- Your username must be a valid and a functional email
- Additionally, complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Also, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Furthermore, ensure your application Number is safe
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- Also, there will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Additionally, all screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Also, any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Furthermore, all candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Also, candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
I believe the above article was of immense help to you. Be of help to others as you share this with friends.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.