Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Nigerian Content Development Coordinator.
Hobark International Limited Job Vacancy for Nigerian Content Development Coordinator… Hobark International Limited is recruiting for Nigerian Content Development Coordinator. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Nigerian Content Development Coordinator
Req I D: Req-1377
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide strategic direction and support to build relationships with NCD Monitoring Board.
- Develop and drive strategy for achievement of key performance indicators in the Guidelines for Nigerian Content Development
- Provide day-to-day support in collation and interpretation of local data related to the Industry that would be required to implement any strategies and plans as deemed fit.
- Stay abreast and updated on trends within the industry focused on the development of local capacity.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to prepare and monitor the company’s Nigerian Content Plans in compliance with local laws for all the proposals submitted.
- Liaise with the all the involved functions, in particular Legal, HR and Finance in ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act.
- Assist the Business Development Unit in maintaining competitive advantage in adding value to the Nigerian content policy.
- Lead and manage interface and relationship building with key contacts at customer NCD departments, NCDMB, DPR (NCD), governments, and host communities.
- Lead efforts towards participation in NCD forums, seminars, exhibitions and summits as may be directed by customers, NCDMB and other regulatory bodies. Report action items from such events and drive compliance as appropriate.
- Lead initiatives that will promptly lead to the proliferation of skills and competencies among Nigerians of all ages, both in general.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Membership to relevant professional bodies
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar capacity for similar organisations., demonstrating a track record of acquiring new business and achieving targets.
- Content Coordinator, Administrator, contracts adminstrator, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.