Notore Chemical Industries Plc. Recruitment 2019 | Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment
=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Notore Chemical Industries Plc. Recruitment 2019 | Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
Notore Chemical Industries Plc., Notore Chemical Industries Plc. Recruitment 2019, Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 – See more details below;
Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme (GET)
- In line with our philosophy of developing our people to meet our immediate and future needs, we are embarking on the recruitment of young, talented and enterprising graduates of all engineering fields, including Physics and Chemistry, with not more than 2 years’ work experience into our Graduate Engineers Trainee Programme (GET).
Our Engineering Trainee Programme is designed to introduce the participants to our:
- Production Systems, Processes and procedures
- Equipment configurations and functions
- Safety requirements and environmental expectations.
- Business Leadership
- Graduates of various fields of Engineering with a minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and above will be eligible to participate in the programme.
Application Deadline: 2nd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Notore Chemical Industries Plc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing its employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.