Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date 2020 and Examination Centres.
Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Screening Date 2020 – The management of Nigeria Prison Service has released examination date and the list of examination centers for the Nigeria Prison Service recruitment pre-screening examination exercise 2020. All candidates should go through the below update for guidelines on how to check NPS aptitude screening date.
The Nigerian Prisons Service is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
As it stands now, the Nigerian Prison Service is yet to release the official screening date for the 2020 recruitment intake. It is to your concern that we shall update this page one any news about the screening date is up. Ensure to bookmark this page as an update will be made frequently.
IMPORTANT: The examination date for the Nigerian Prisons recruitment exercise is slated to hold by Mid October, 2020. Though the exact dates are yet to be published in the NPS official website, we got hint that the exam date will be within the last week of August or early September. Therefore, we encourage all our successful applicants to always visit this page for updates.
Stages of Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
1. ONLINE APPLICATION: The First Phase of NPS Recruitment is the Online Application, this involves the Online Registration on the NPS Portal by suitably qualified members of the public.
2. SCREENING, DOCUMENTATION REVIEW AND APPLICATION STATUS: The Second Phase of Nigeria Prisons Recruitment is Screening, Documentation Review, and Application Status, this process involves reviewing and screening of your application and documents by NPS officials and Checking of your Application Status to know if you are shortlisted.
3. APTITUDE TEST SCREENING: THE Third Phase of Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment is Aptitude Test Screening, Qualified applicants from body selection undergo a general aptitude test. The date for this Phase is not yet announced, it will be after the previous phase is completed.
4. MEDICALS SCREENING: The Fourth Phase of Nigeria Prison Recruitment, Applicants who pass the aptitude test are invited to do their medical examinations. The Date for this phase will be released after completion of the previous phase. After the successful completion of the Medical Screening, Congratulations you have made it to Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment.
N/B: All shortlisted candidate selected for the pre-screening examination are to check their examination centers below;
NPS Examination Centres for Screening
Keep accessing this page as update will be made soon!!!
Click here to Purchase Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions.
Please Note! – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
Furthermore, applicants are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
- Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Your state of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Your birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One White-colored Office Flat File Jacket
- And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
- Nigerian Prison Service Salary Scale for all Positions
- How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment with WAEC/NECO credentials
- Check Nigeria Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Get Nigerian Prison Service Updated Past Questions Here
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
How to Check if NPS Screening Exercise is Available for You
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present the following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.