Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment for Officer, Investment Operations 2018.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Job Vacancy for Officer, Investment Operations… Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority is recruiting for Officer, Investment Operations. The ideal candidate must possess a Business Degree with a Post graduate/Professional qualification.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), is a corporate body established by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (Establishment, etc.) Act 2011, and mandated to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilization support in times of economic stress.
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professional to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Officer, Investment Operations
Reference Number: ESO101
- Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will work with investment teams on a diverse range of investment activities
- He/she will support the procurement of high-quality and cost-efficient services/supplies ensuring that the business gets the best value at all times.
- Support the management of the Authority’s investment portfolio, monitor portfolio activities and provide up-to-date reports to management
- Support compliance with project milestones, contracts, commitment and terms
- Monitor project schedules and budgets, prepare progress reports, and liaise with key internal teams i.e. Finance, Audit, Risk management etc.
- Prepare project costs variance reporting and commitment control
- Support the continuous review/monitoring of the Authority’s investment portfolio in order to proactively escalate red flags
- Support the implementation of exit strategies for all holdings in the portfolio ensuring the Authority can exit from its investment on a timely and seamless basis.
- Assist with new manager on-boarding, transition for manager changes and issues resolution
- Assist in the review of performance measurement reports produced by the Global Custodian and liaise with the Investment teams to review returns and discuss anomalies
- Support cash movements within the custodial and other banking relationships (both domestic and international)
- Develop relationships with both internal and external counter-parties to ensure timely completion of project deliverables
- Support the review of monthly reporting pack from the Global Custodians (GC) and discuss any valuation differences with the Investment teams
- Play a role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies/services
- Perform administrative duties; minute taking, end-to-end business support within the procurement process flow
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Unit Head/Team Lead.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A Business Degree with a Post graduate/Professional qualification. Possession of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar position
- Broad knowledge about back office processes, asset management and service providers
- Counter-party/Credit Risk experience with exposure to Financial market/Infrastructure projects
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Organized, and able to handle multiple tasks and delver to deadlines
In addition, candidates for these roles must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent networking, relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: [email protected] Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 2nd August, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Investment Operations at Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment, NSIA, NSIA Recruitment 2018, NSIA Recruitment Portal, Officer