Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Oil & Gas Jobs in Nigeria – Oil and Gas production is a very important area for the energy requirements of a country. There are lots of professionals working in this industry and examples of them are engineers.
They are responsible for evaluating sites that contain gas and oil and calculating amounts that can be extracted. These professionals also supervise well operations until this is exhausted.
You might be searching for oil and gas jobs available in Nigeria. Search no more, because in this piece we have the solution to your search. This article contains the list of oil and gas in Nigeria for both part time and full time.
Full-Time Oil and Gas Jobs
1. Welding Engineer
Conducts research and development investigations to develop and test new fabrication processes and procedures, improve existing or develop new welding equipment, develop new welding methods, techniques, and procedures, discover new patterns of welding phenomena, and substantiate hypotheses.
- Fusing or joining two metals parts into one by using high heat and electricity.
- Read the manuscript and use mathematical knowledge to perform welding as required.
- Measure out metal pieces, cut them, and make holes in the metal and so on.
- A bachelor’s degree in welding engineering
- You can also get education from the American Welding Society and make sure any course is approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
2. Electrical HV Specialist
Electrical HV specialists are skilled in the maintenance of overhead, underground, power plants and other central electrical systems.
- Strategically advise internal and external stakeholders in the identification and possible application of new technology and resources to continually seek improvements in all facets of HV Live Line work.
- Manage HV Live Line work external auditing across the company to ensure compliance with regulations and policies, including the people and processes to undertake this.
- Worksite promotion of the Electrical Safety Rules, in conjunction with adherence to a safety interaction/compliance audit plan, to ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies and procedure.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or related discipline from a reputable local or foreign university duly recognized.
- 12 years of experience as an Electrical HV Specialist within a Construction environment.
- Degree in Electronics or closely related field and 5 years of related electronics or instrumentation experience with 5 years of lead or supervisory experience or any combination of equivalent education and experience in Oil and Gas and Construction will be preferred
3. Commissioning Specialist
The incumbent performs the essential commissioning management job duties and functions of a new build with the overall objective of defining and establishing a pre-commissioning and handover execution framework on the projects and ensuring the safety, quality, value, timeliness, of the assigned projects.
- Developing, managing and executing all commissioning and related activities in conformance with company policies and procedures, contracts, plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Manage & supervise the commissioning of various systems including MV Electrical System, Closed Bus System; Generator Engines, Thrusters and large Machinery Systems; Mechanical and Piping Systems; Pipe Handling and Pipe Tensioning System; Position Mooring Systems; Active Heave Compensation, etc.
- Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Manager, Engineering Managers, and the Construction Team to provide subject-matter expert advice and leadership. Responsible for functionally developing, managing and delivering the means and methods of the commissioning execution strategy schedule and cost.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- experience in commissioning of various electrical/instrumentation/HVAC/piping/equipment systems as a part of the execution of major projects
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Construction new builds/upgrades and conversion with at least 5 years as Commissioning Manager. Have worked in similar roles in heavy-lift & pipe-lay projects.
- Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans and schedules using modular fabrication and skid-built construction techniques.
- Functional knowledge of pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and maintenance technology.
4. Senior Engineer-Electrical Design in Lagos, Nigeria
Electrical Design Engineers are professionals who have the ability to apply engineering principles, physics and materials science for the analysis, design, installation, and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Undertaking research
- Testing and measuring the performance of systems
- Designing and implementing systems to improve efficiency and sustainability
- Keeping up to date with the latest building regulations
- Solving complex problems
Qualifications that an employer would possibly look for in an Electrical Design Engineer:
- HND Electrical Engineering
- BEng Electrical Engineering
- BSc Building Services Engineering
- MEng Electrical Engineering
- MSc Electrical Engineering
5. Inspection Engineer
Responsible for the management of technical documents, technical queries and correspondences related to the project, using PRODOM (Electronic Document Management System).
Maintenance of structured project documentation.
- Transmitting out of commented technical documents, and technical queries to Contractors.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by hierarchy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Professional experience (number of years).
Part Time Oil and Gas Jobs
Manage a busy switchboard, directing and transferring calls.
- Greeting visitors at reception.
- Manage incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Provide staff with miscellaneous office supplies.
- Performs clerical tasks including data entry, filing, photocopying, and scanning.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience; or Post-secondary degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within frequently changing priorities.
- Must be willing and able to take initiative when needed.
7. Data Technician
Data technicians, also known as coders or data-entry keyers, collect record and retrieve data.
- Data technicians are hired to complete basic repair of damaged or faulty network equipment and devices.
- Data technicians are in charge of running servers, switches, routers, monitors, and computer networking.
- Performing tests to identify and fix errors in computer networks including LAN and WAN is a key component of their work.
- Data technicians stay on their feet and regularly crawl, crouch, kneel, lift, and move up to 40lbs over short distances.
- Data technicians are required to maintain an accurate inventory of tools, equipment, and network devices.
- High school diploma or a GED equivalent.
- Experience with computers.
8. Time Entry Clerk
This position is responsible for accurate time entry duties in accordance with company, project, provincial, federal and local policies and regulations.
- Daily entry and reconciliation of time-sheets.
- Identify and correct errors in entry or interpretation of agreements.
- Resolve payroll queries in a timely manner.
- Reconcile data back to client systems to ensure accuracy.
- Reporting on hours as required.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of time entry, accounting/finance and/or related work experience is required
- Strong data-entry, detail-orientation and analytical skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
9. Billing Lead
They support Operations Finance Manager and act as a focal point of contact for Operations Finance for job costing, time entry, and billing issues within a specified scope.
- Ensure time entry processing is completed in a timely and accurate manner with all associated queries getting resolved within an agreed time-frame.
- Ensure customer billings are completed in a timely/accurate manner in both AECOM and the client systems (where appropriate)
- Maintain the aging and accuracy of the Accounts Receivable and Unbilled balances in accordance with SOX and internal processes requirements.
- Follow up on any outstanding invoices where payments have not been received from the clients as per the payment terms of the contract
- Manage Cash Application for the designated contracts including receiving remittances from client for payments, providing provide cash applications instructions with the appropriate invoice numbers for payments to be applied to.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or other analytical discipline required.
10. Admin Assistant/Project Coordinator
Provide general administrative assistance including organizing mail, answering telephones, photocopying, paper/electronic filing and document preparation, data entry
- Coordinate meeting, travel arrangements, office services including supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Communicate with internal (head office departments, other districts) and external (public contractors, consultants) groups
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Administrative support role, preferably in an oil and gas or industrial environment.
- Must have Phone Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Relevant Diploma or Certificate course completion is an asset.
- Extensive software skills are required; i.e. Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in maintaining filing systems is an asset
These are the available oil and gas Jobs in Nigeria. Don’t be afraid to brace these opportunities.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.