Olive Garden Career Guide and Application Requirement.
Olive Garden Career Guide… Olive Garden is one of the most appreciated restaurants in America. It presently owns over 800 restaurants worldwide and number continues to increase due to the popularity of the Olive Garden brand.
Olive Garden Career Guide
If you are considering applying for a job at Olive Garden, this article will guide you on how on the application procedure, requirements and job descriptions.
Note: you must be up to 16 years of age before you can be employed at Olive Garden.
Olive Garden Employment Opportunities.
The following are the main categories that you can choose:
- Team Member Olive Garden Careers: bartending and kitchen Olive Garden jobs.
- Olive Garden Careers in Management: Restaurant Manager Olive Garden jobs.
- College Relations Olive Garden Careers: Olive jobs for college students.
- Olive Garden jobs for veterans.
Olive Garden Application Procedure.
- Visit the company’s careers portal at www.olivegarden.com/careers to begin your online application.
- Proceed to filling the application Form which has the following sections:
Candidate Profile: this is the first section of the application Form which requires you to provide detailed information about your academic background and work experience.
Education: this is a subsection of the Form which requires you to outline your academic background by listing the institutions attended, degrees and major area of study.
Employment: this section requires you to provide detailed information about your latest job position and also consent to contact your latest employer.
Experience: this subsection consist of questions focused on your professional experience that is relevant for the job position you are applying for.
Attachments: this where you attach your resumes, cover letters, and professional references.
- Questions: this section has series of questions regarding your job preference and availability for employment. The last subsection requires you to fill in a code comprising of your birthday and social security number. Note that this section is mandatory.
- Submit: this section enables you to review your application and make corrections where necessary and certify that the information provided is correct and complete.
- Confirmation: this is the last section which consists of a confirmation of the successful delivery of your form to the Human Resources department.
Olive Garden Job Openings
Team Member-Job Description and Duties
The team members are the company’s backbone because they prepare the food and beverages served at the restaurant and also interact directly with the customers. Note that this is an entry-level career and it is an hourly position. The team member positions are as follows:
- Waiter Olive Garden Jobs
- Hostess Olive Garden Jobs
- Line Cook Olive Garden Jobs
- Bartender Olive Garden Jobs
Salary and Compensation
- Waiter/Server Olive Garden Jobs: $5.00 plus tips (per hour).
- Hostess Olive Garden Jobs: $8.00 – $12.00 (per hour).
- Line Cook Olive Garden Jobs: $9.00 -$16.00 (per hour).
- Bartender Olive Garden Jobs: $5.00 – $11.00 (per hour).
Restaurant Manager-Job Description and Duties
The managers coordinate the operations of all the employees. They are aimed at meeting the financial and development objectives of the restaurant’s location and identify new ways to improve the restaurants performance.
Salary and Compensation
The starting salary is a yearly rate of $43,000 which could be later increased. The highest salary for this position is $62,000. The bonuses amount to $20,000 per year.
Benefits of Working at Olive Garden
- Competitive Olive Garden Salaries
- Olive Garden Healthcare Benefits; medical, vision, dental and life insurance, critical illness and accident insurance.
- Paid Time Off; Paid Vacation, Work/Life Balance.
- Olive Garden Employee Discount
- Olive Garden Financial Benefits; Darden Savings Plan 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.