P-YES Official Portal 2020 and Frequently Asked Questions Online
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme has a set in plans for youths; that is to enable you and I have hope for a better tomorrow. P-YES application portal 2020 is ongoing on the official portal www.pyes.gov.ng. Full information concerning the application procedure can be found in this article.
P-YES Official Portal
The official name of this P-Yes Program is Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme and is powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Federal Government and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
P-YES is aimed at creating about 774,000 empowerment opportunities by empowering youths for a period of two years. The most important goal of this P-Yes registration 2020 program is to reduce unemployment in the country and give at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities to the youth of Nigeria.
P-YES Application Procedure
The best way to register for the program is to log in to PYES website/portal via www.pyes.gov.ng/application. The application form is there. Follow the procedure below;
- Visit the PYES Recruitment portal at p-yes.gov.ng.
- Move your cursor on the “Application” link
- You will see two drops downlink (Start Your Application and Continue Your Application)
- By clicking on the above link you will be redirected to the application page: p-yes.gov.ng/application
- Read requirement for application, important notice and how to apply
- After understand you can proceed for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Registration
- Click on “Apply” now button link given end of the page
- You will be redirected to “Signup” page of www.p-yes.gov.ng portal
Once you have visited PYES registration site, you enter your phone number and email address to begin your application.
A confirmation code will be sent to your phone or email address, so you have checked and confirm.
Then you enter the confirmation code into the website to continue your registration.
https://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/activation is where you will put the code to confirm.
P-YES Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for registering for PYES has not been announced yet. Once the date for closure has been announced you will be notified.
The age requirements are between 18-40 years. You must not be below or above the age limit stated earlier.
Applicants must ensure they check their email regularly to know if they have been shortlisted for PYES.
If you want to stay updated once PYES Registration Form is out, kindly let us know in the comment box below this article and we will keep you updated with PYES latest news.
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the foregoing, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- All applicants must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form
Application Selection Process for P-YES
- You will be required to write a test.
- If you are successful in the test, you will be selected for the program.
- Once you are selected, you will be sent a congratulatory message.
- This message carries a link which will enable you to search on the selected site using your phone number, for the LGA where you would do your physical verification.
- Then you are to go to the LGA attached to your name on the selected site for your physical verification.
Note: no registration fee is required during the application/selection process. You can also apply in person if you do not wish to apply online; collect a registration form from the PYES office below.
Youth and Student Affairs,
5th Floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
N/B: Applicants must ensure they check their email regularly to know if they have been shortlisted for P-YES.
Also, what’s your take on this? Drop your comments and view in the comment box below about P-YES Official Portal. I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.