CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Palladium Group Recruitment 2019 – (3 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Palladium Group job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Palladium Group has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Palladium Group Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Palladium Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Palladium Group form?
- Is the Palladium Group 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Palladium Group Recruitment start?
- I need Palladium Group Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Palladium Group Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Palladium Group Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Palladium Group Job Description
Palladium is a global impact firm, working to link social progress and commercial growth. For the past 50 years, we’ve been helping our clients to see the world as interconnected – by formulating strategies, building partnerships, and implementing programs that have a lasting social and financial impact. We simply call this “Positive Impact”.
We work with corporations, governments, investors, communities, and civil society. With a global network operating in over 90 countries, Palladium is in the business of making the world a better place.
Available Vacant Positions
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Head of Operations – PLANE
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
♦ Head of Finance – PLANE
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
♦ Senior Policy and Advocacy Advisor
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Palladium Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Palladium Group Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Palladium Group Recruitment, how to Apply for Palladium Group Recruitment, Latest Job vacancies at Palladium Group, Palladium Group, Palladium Group Recruitment, Palladium Group Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements - www.thepalladiumgroup.com, Palladium Group Recruitment guide, Palladium Group Recruitment requirements, palladium group salary, palladium group salary nigeria, palladium group wiki, palladium international development jobs, www.thepalladiumgroup.com