West Africa Container Terminal Recruitment for Project Manager 2018 – Maersk Line.
West Africa Container Terminal Job Vacancy for Project Manager… West Africa Container Terminal is recruiting for Project Manager. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or Engineering.
West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) is one of the first green field container terminal to be built in Nigeria under public private partnership. WACT is located in Onne port (some 30kms from Port-Harcourt) in Rivers State. We have been successfully connecting East, North, West Central Nigeria and Rivers state to the world. This has been possible through top-quality services, cordial business relations with customers, regular interaction with stakeholders, human resource development, modern handling equipment and superior e-commerce capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Have accountability for overall project or multiple work streams including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule, design and build, and contractual deliverables.
- Carry out detailed requirements analysis and sizing of project team.
- Manage project resources including subcontractors.
- Establish effective communications and manage relationship with stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery to the project plan and budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to share with stakeholders, and to track progress.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques to analyze the successful completion of projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide full project reporting.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Evaluate the success of the project against its benchmark, document and share lessons learnt from projects.
We are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or Engineering. Masters’ Degree in same will be an added advantage.
- PMP/PRINCE II certification.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a multinational and matrix work environment, especially in a port, construction, engineering or manufacturing company.
- Excellent organizational skills, very detail-oriented and great at handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional time management, analytical and numeracy skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills & knowledge of the local language.
- Ability to tolerate stress
- Ability to select, manage and lead a project team.
- Conflict resolution experience; excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Ability to plan and manage the performance of the project team.
- Proficiency in using various project management software like Microsoft Project, Workfront etc. in addition to Microsoft Office applications.
- A wide range of national and international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic environment.
- Exposure to the larger APMT, Transport and Logistics division.
- Experience in new processes, methods, techniques with different equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.