Oiltest Group Recruitment for PVT Engineer/Technologist 2018.
Oiltest Group Job Vacancy for PVT Engineer/Technologist… The Oiltest Group is recruiting for PVT Engineer/Technologist. The ideal candidate must possess relevant First degree or HND in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Chemistry courses.
Oiltest Group with its head office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria and beyond.
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in various companies under the Group:
Job Title: PVT Engineer/Technologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Expectations from Ideal Candidates
- Relevant First degree or HND in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Chemistry courses.
- Should be very experienced in validity checks on oil samples.
- Ability to Pressure test and maintain gas and oil bottles.
- Should be much grounded in calibration of equipment according to schedule.
- Should possess sound knowledge of various PVT analysis e.g. Constant mass studies, Differential vaporization, Dew Point determination, Viscosity measurements.etc
- A high level of individual initiative, planning and good judgment.
- A forward-thinking professional with Strong decision making skills
- Personal integrity and excellent communication skills
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in similar role
- Possession of applicable certifications will be very essential
Remuneration: Highly competitive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with the REF Number of the position applied on top of the envelope and send to:
Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for any position from the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.