=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment 2017 | RMB Application Guide and Requirements.
Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) is a diversified financial services brand encompassing investment banking, fund management, corporate banking and advisory services. All businesses in the RMB brand stable form part of the wider FirstRand Group.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance and Product Control Manager
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for carrying-out end-to-end financial (management, regulatory, statutory) and risk reporting for RMB Nigeria with special emphasis on financial analysis, performance reporting and product control.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of daily management accounts:
- Interest income and expense
- Net Interest Revenue through revaluation
- Balance sheet and income statement movements
- Provide commentary and insight into movements
- Daily reconciliation of products profit and loss to the general ledger accounts
- Preparation and review of relevant regulatory reports for the CBN, NDIC, SEC and the South African Reserve Bank, as required.
- Drive engagement to ensure compliance with reporting standards on existing and new products.
- Product control:
- Ensure that the portfolio structure is correct according to Group standards, and drive business understanding of the purpose of each portfolio
- Ensure that all transactions are booked into the right portfolios and all portfolios have the correct attributes attached to them.
- Ensure financial instruments are correctly booked into the systems and that systems accurately reflect their valuations, accruals, funding and cash flow events
- Monitor market risk and perform stress loss back testing
- Monitor and analyse monthly performance of all business units
- Work closely with business, IT and other support areas to design and implement robust management information systems for product and portfolio reporting.
- Provide support to the CFO and undertake any additional Finance duties as directed by the CFO
Qualifications and Experience
- The successful candidate should have a relevant degree qualification and must be a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least seven years’ relevant working experience within a bank, preferably a Nigerian bank.
- A qualification showing high proficiency in a quantitative field will be a great advantage (e.g. B.Eng, B.Sc in a mathematical, physical science, Finance or Accounting).
- Good appreciation and understanding of preparation of management accounts and financial statements and finance operations.
- A fundamental understanding of data and financial analysis coupled with the ability to present analysis on a report
- A good understanding of regulatory reporting requirements.
- Good understanding of IFRS and its applications.
- Proficient in the use of computer accounting systems and Microsoft office tools and spread sheets, proficiency in PowerPivot and VBA will be a great advantage:
- A sound understanding of forex and fixed income markets.
- Business insight and risk awareness
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and
- Listening, analysis and debating skills
Additional competencies (will serve as strong recommendation):
- Post-graduate studies / qualifications in banking, finance / financial markets
Human Relations Profile:
- Strong character & integrity is paramount
- Team oriented
- Flexible when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure
- A strong communicator who is deadline and solutions driven.
- High degree of self-confidence; pleasant personality; well presented
- Well organized / good time management skills / disciplined/ detail orientated
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and able to operate in a fast-changing environment (building a business).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment 2017 | RMB Application Guide and Requirements
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for 2017 Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment for Finance and Product Control Manager, How to Apply for Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment 2017, Latest Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment 2017, Rand Merchant Bank, rand merchant bank careers, rand merchant bank graduate recruitment, rand merchant bank nigeria, Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment, Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment 2017, Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment 2017 | RMB Application Guide and Requirements, rand merchant bank sandton, rmb graduate programme salary, rmb online banking, rmb winter school, rmb winter school 2017