Rovedana Limited Recruitment for ICSS/PLC Technician.
Rovedana Limited Job Vacancy for ICSS/PLC Technician… Rovedana Limited is recruiting for ICSS/PLC Technician. The ideal candidate must possess BTS/DUT or B.Eng. in a related course.
Rovedana Limited – Our client, is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. They have several years experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training with one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years. They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICSS/PLC Technician
- Our client is in search of “ICSS/PLC Technician” with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client.
- He will be responsible for maintenance operations in his field of competence.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with company’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by contractor.
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production sites.
- He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training and development by mentoring on site.
- Organises and performs on site the maintenance Operations which are placed under his responsibility.
- Assists the Planning Engineer with the resourcing and suitable planning input to ensure a quality preparation and execution of all ICSS and Systems works
- Assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC).
- Ensures that company’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation and performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility
- Ensures that all maintenance and repairs to plant and equipment are carried out in a safe manner and in strict compliance with company operating procedures and any statutory legislation in order to maintain all such equipment in safe and sound operating condition
- Manages interventions using the CMIMS and work packs provided by the planning team.
- Enters all intervention reports in the CMIMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the detailed technical reports related to his field
- Monitors (and in certain plant – Operates) the functioning of any equipment placed under his responsibility, performs trouble shooting in the ICSS, PLC, etc.
- Follows up the Parameter values and alarms in the concerned systems for condition monitoring purposes, maintains an accurate and auditable log of all system faults and inhibits (Short term and long term).
- Carries out, at contactor’s site representative’s request and company validation, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation is resumed.
- Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements.
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements to company.
- Warns support and planning teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts, suggests improvements and requests modifications to company.
- Verifies the quality of his interventions by frequent checks prior to hand-back of critical or high integrity equipment to production after maintenance activity.
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or B.Eng. in a related course.
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and Equipment.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in the field of Control and Safety systems in the Petrochemical industry.
- Specific professional knowledge in CMIMS: UNISUP or SAP similar EMERSON ICSS
- Hydraulic driven devices, pumps, compressors and turbo generation equipment.
- Knowledge of Invertors, High voltage and low voltage systems, Variable speed units.
- All instrumentation techniques, Meters, DCS and PLC systems.
- Ability to lead and motivate multi-national teams,
- Takes a Pride in his work and has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others, Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
- Knowledge of French language will be an advantage.
- He must have proven ability as a leader of small teams. Perfectly competent and independent in his own field, He must show common sense and an organisational ability.
- Natural authority, founded on his abilities and on the trust, he has in his teams, is essential.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.