Rovedana Limited Recruitment for Operations Personnel.
Rovedana Limited Job Vacancy for Operations Personnel… Rovedana Limited is recruiting for Operations Personnel. The ideal candidate must be a B.Sc. Holder from a reputable University.
Rovedana limited is a business process consulting firm that is focused on deploying accounting, health and human resource infrastructure to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria. Our HMO service, (RoHealth) is a fast growing aspect of our business. We offer health insurance to both retail and corporate clients through our partners in across the country.
Due to the growing needs of our HMO business, we are currently in need of a suitable qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Personnel
- The operations personnel will effectively manage the operational aspects of the business.
- Handle renewals of HMO subscriptions for existing clients.
- Update records with our HMO Partners.
- Reconcile new accounts and outdated account holders for the month.
- Handle payment confirmation with the accounts team.
- Process HMO cards and confirm completion of forms by new customers.
- Handle the delivery and dispatch of cards to clients for each new month.
- Confirmation of the delivery of cards to new customers/clients.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervising manager.
- Must be a Young Male.
- A B.Sc. Holder from a reputable University (Minimum of a 2nd Class Lower).
- 1 -2 years’ experience in HMO operations with a Consulting firm or a HMO Merchant organisation.
- Attention to detail (Very Key).
- Proficient to MS Office Tools (Ms Excel is very key).
- IT Savvy Individual.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- An energetic individual who can handle a whole lot of operational activity.
- Strong ability to handle pressure.
- Strong negotiation skills (Ability to handle operational issues/requests with our Partners/Vendors).
- Strong ability to multitask on other operational activities in the organisation.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.