SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Guide.
Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
The key purpose of the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) was established following the promulgation on 14th December 1989, of Decree 44 known as the Surveyors Registration Council of Nigeria Decree otherwise known as the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON).
After codification, the Enabling Decree is now known as CAP 425 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990.
The Council succeeds the defunct Surveyors Licensing Board which had been in charge of licensing and discipline of surveyors in Nigeria. The duties of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) however differ a great deal from the duties of the Licensing Board which it succeeded.
The duties of the Council are enumerated in section 4 of the Enabling Act. They include
- To determine who are surveyors for the purpose of the act
- Determineing what standard of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become registered as members of the profession of surveying
- To secure the establishment and maintenance of a register of persons entitled to practice the profession
- Regulating and controlling the practice of the profession in all its ramifications
- Maintaining discipline within the profession
- Performing the other functions conferred upon the Council by the Act
SURCON Job Requirements/Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Candidates must have a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: list of registered surveyors with surcon, SURCON, SURCON 2020, surcon exam 2020, surcon past questions, surcon registration procedures, surcon remita payment, surcon requirements, surcon result 2020, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng 2020, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Portal, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Portal 2020, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Recruitment, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Recruitment 2020, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Recruitment Portal, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Recruitment Portal 2020, SURCON www.surcon.org.ng Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Guide