Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 – (2 Positions).
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about Total Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, feel free to browse through the full list of Total Nigeria employment agencies, application skills, requirements and qualifications.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019: Is the Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment form out for 2019? This is the hot question asked by many persons who are interested in getting the Total Nigeria latest recruitment updates.
The answer to your question is very simple. Application for 2019 Total Nigeria recruitment has not begun. In this article, I will tell you more about the Total Nigeria Plc recruitment for this year and how to apply.
Total Nigeria Plc 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Total Nigeria Plc Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Total Nigeria Plc 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Total Nigeria Plc form?
- Is the Total Nigeria Plc 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment start?
- I need Total Nigeria Plc updates, etc.
- Is Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
- Total Nigeria Plc Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Total Nigeria Job Job Description
The key purpose of Total Nigeria Plc recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
Have you ever thought of offering your skills and expertise to a multinational company? Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TOTAL. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Electrical Engineer
Deadline: 16th November, 2019.
♦ Total Nigeria PLC International Programme for Juniors (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer 2019
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Academic Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Total Nigeria Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
- Online application is FREE.
To be ascertain if the Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official Total Nigeria Recruitment website @ http://www.careers.total.com/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Total Nigeria recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about Total Nigeria recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I believe this article was interesting? if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment, How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc 2019 Recruitment, Total Nigeria Plc, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 - www.total.com.ng, www.total.com.ng