Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Check Application Portal Update.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing! This page will guide you on the latest information about Total Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, feel free to browse through the full list of Total Nigeria employment agencies, application skills, requirements and qualifications.
However, The answer to your question is very simple. Application for 2021 Total Nigeria recruitment has not begun. In this article, I will tell you more about the Total Nigeria Plc recruitment for this year and how to apply.
Total Nigeria Plc 2021/2022 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Total Nigeria Plc Application form.
However, many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Total Nigeria Plc 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Total Nigeria Plc form?
- Is the Total Nigeria Plc 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment start?
- I need Total Nigeria Plc updates, etc.
- Is Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
- Total Nigeria Plc Application Deadline 2021/2022.
Total Nigeria Job Job Description
The key purpose of Total Nigeria Plc recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
Meanwhile, wave you ever thought of offering your skills and expertise to a multinational company? Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TOTAL.
However, with over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture, and wide-ranging career development.
Hence, be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Talent Developer
27th November, 2019.
♦ Total Nigeria PLC International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2019
31st December, 2019.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Academic Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Total Nigeria Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- First, possession of BSc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Also, applicants must not be above 35 years old
- Then the West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Lastly, candidates must be computer literate.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Firstly, Visit www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Then navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display a list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view the details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Attach all education details: institutions, degree obtained, certificate, class of degree, a period of study.
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- The online application is FREE.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about Total Nigeria recruitment 2021 will be made frequently
However, we cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any questions as regards Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I believe this article was interesting? if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020 Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment, How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc 2020 Recruitment, Total Nigeria Plc, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 - www.total.com.ng, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021, www.total.com.ng