=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Wema Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies.
- If you are searching for ‘Wema Bank PLC. Recruitment for 2019/2020‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Wema Bank PLC. Recruitment 2019… This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Wema Bank PLC job entry for graduate online for 2019/2020. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. Deadline for recruitment is 31st July, 2019.
Wema Bank PLC has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Wema Bank Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Wema Bank Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Wema Bank form?
- Is the Wema Bank 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Wema Bank Recruitment start?
- I need Wema Bank Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Wema Bank Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Wema Bank Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About WEMA Bank.
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank ALAT and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With over 73 years in the business of banking, the bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers.
The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them achieve their personal and financial goals. READ MORE…
At Wema Bank, people are the key to realising our vision. Building trust with colleagues and clients, strong teamwork, professionalism and being accountable for our actions are the foundation for our success. We are an organisation that appreciates and values your unique talents, contributions and accomplishments.
Applications are invited for:
1.) Wema Bank ALAT Prosumer Program 2018
2.) Wema Bank ALAT Student Ambassador Program 2018
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
- Qualification: University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Age: Not older than 26 years.
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Commitment & Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to apply.
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.