Whispering Palms Resort Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Whispering Palms Resort Graduate Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Whispering Palms Resort Graduate Recruitment 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Whispering Palms Resort is an activity center that lies on the bank of the Lagos Lagoon, in the outskirts of the city. It was established in February 1981 in the heart of Badagry. In 1986, Whispering Palms Resort commenced business as a picnic site. Whispering Palms Resort now stands at 12 acres with an annex called the Larus Field of Hope, Holiday Sports and Larus Event Centre which houses activities such as beach soccer, tennis, volleyball and swimming. The annex spans a generous 8 acres and is a welcome addition to the core site.
JOB TITLE: FOOD AND BANQUET MANAGER
- To ensure the prompt and efficient service of all meals, snacks, functions and beverages to the required standards.
- To ensure that profit margins are maintained, agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems, including issuing against dockets, sales analysis, and menu costings and cash checks.
- To ensure that restaurants are clean and well maintained that table appointments, including flower arrangements are impeccable.
- To ensure that waiters are always correctly and smartly dressed, that they offer professional and courteous service to their customers.
- To ensure that bars are clean and stocked with the stipulated requirements.
- To ensure that barmen are well trained, correctly and smartly dressed and serve their customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- To ensure that room service orders are executed promptly and that they comply with the required standards.
- To ensure the efficient running of the banqueting department and that all banqueting rooms are clean and tidy.
- To ensure that consumable and non-consumable goods are ordered, correctly stored and issued to the various departments.
- To ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
- To attend timeously to customer complaints.
- To take the necessary steps in the event of theft, burglary or fire.
- To ensure that reports and administration requirements are timeously submitted.
- To be fully conversant with all statutory requirements regarding a food and beverage operation; that all licenses, including special licences, are timeously applied for and that the conditions affecting the issues of a liquor licence are not jeopardised.
- To ensure that regular stock takes are conducted.
- To prepare and submit on the required format all information necessary for budgeting purposes, timeously and accurately.
- To ensure that an effective table reservation system is in operation.
- To circulate throughout all restaurants, bars and banqueting departments, maintaining a high profile with customers and staff.
- To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make suggestions for improvement of the catering operation.
- To be available to conference organisers at all times during a conference.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of BSC/ HND in food and nutrition, food and science technology or related field with at least 5 years’ experience in the hotel / resort. Professional qualification in an added advantage
- The ability to think clearly and solve problems
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills;
- The ability to balance customer and business priorities;
- Flexibility and assertiveness
- Energy and patience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Applicant should possess a minimum of BSC/ HND in related field with at least 5 years’ experience in the hotel / resort industry.
- Professional qualification in an added advantage.
JOB TITLE: MALE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit
- reading, monitoring and responding to your boss’s email,
- interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills;
- procurement and negotiation skills;
- time management skills;
- project management skills;
- flexible and adaptive skills
- research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people;
- clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex
- IT skills;
- Applicant should possess a minimum of BSC/ HND in Law, Quantity survey, Architecture or related field with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Professional qualification in an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should forward their applications to [email protected] with job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: beach resorts in badagry, holiday resorts in badagry, How to Apply for Whispering Palms Resort Graduate Recruitment 2017, Job opportunities at Whispering Palms Resort, Job vacancies at Whispering Palms Resort, whispering palms badagry pictures, whispering palms badagry website, whispering palms gate fee, Whispering Palms Resort, Whispering Palms Resort Graduate Recruitment 2017, Whispering Palms Resort Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, whispering palms resort ikeja, Whispering Palms Resort Recruitment, whispering palms website