Travis County Tax Office Location and Contact Details
Travis County Tax Office Location – Would you like to realize the contact subtleties for Travis County Tax? At that point read down this article and you will get the opportunity to discover their contact subtleties as well as a progressively obtain critical data about them.
About Travis County Tax
Our Tax Assessor-Collector and Voter Registrar
Bruce Elfant is Travis County Tax Assessor-Collector and Voter Registrar. He was chosen in 2012.
Our Commitment to You
The Travis County Tax Office thinks of you as a client, and our main goal and everyday tasks are focused on giving the most ideal administration. We welcome your criticism with the goal that we can proceed to create and enhance our procedures.
Travis County is a creative, dynamic network that jams assorted social legacy and normal assets.
The unique mission of the Travis County Tax Assessor-Collector’s Office is to:
- Assess, gather and appropriate property charges
- Collect respondent’s court fines and expenses for County Courts at Law and JP Courts
- Register and title engine vehicles
- Register qualified nationals to cast a ballot
- Promote people group flexibility in day by day living and in the midst of crisis
- Promote the prosperity of our inhabitants through social, monetary, and well-being and security activities
- Ensure the general population security and serene goals of contentions through the equity framework and other open procedures
- Preserve and ensure our condition and regular assets through mindful land stewardship
- Empower general society through metro commitment and coordinated effort
- Foster transportation versatility and openness
We are focused on completing these obligations while giving reliably extraordinary client benefit through a procedure of constant assessment and enhancement of the manners by which we lead business.
- Equity, reasonableness, and regard
- Financial Sustainability
- Operational brilliance
- Leaders in Innovation
Every day the Travis County Tax Office
- Serves a normal of 800 guests in our five workplaces
- Assists 250 clients at our drive-through
- Answers 1,200 telephone calls
- Receives a normal of 595 voter enrollment applications
Every year the Travis County Tax Office
- Collects $4 billion in expenses and charges for 126 locales
- Registers more than 800,000 vehicles
- Completes 250,000 vehicle title exchanges and reviews another 130,000
- Collects $256 million for engine vehicle-related administrations
- Registers more than 700,000 voters
- Supports decisions for 201 elements
- Collects $4.3 million in court expenses and fines for JP and County Courts at Law
We Expect a Feedback
On the off chance that you have input, regardless of whether positive or negative, we need to get notification from you! On the off chance that you have a protest or compliment for a colleague, give as much data as you can, for example, the name of the individual who helped you, office area, workstation number, and date and time of your call or visit.
You can get in touch with us through our Customer Service Excellence Survey, or by email, mail or telephone.
Client Service Excellence Survey
We have joined forces with the University of Texas Institute for Organizational Excellence to enable us to assemble the data we have to all the more likely serve our clients.
Call: Main number: (512) 854-9473 Monday – Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Central Time.
E-mail: [email protected]
Schedule an Appointment
Next day appointments are available at 5501 Airport Blvd.
Information regarding your tax bill can be found by contacting the following tax offices:
– Travis County Assessor/Collector
5501 Airport Boulevard
Austin, Texas 78751-1410
– Bastrop County Assessor-Collector
(Jur 1L Bastrop-Travis Counties ESD No 1,
Jur 2A Elgin ISD, Jur 5F City of Elgin)
– Blanco CAD
(Jur 4A Johnson City ISD)
200 N. Ave G/Courthouse Annex
Johnson City, TX 78636
Phone: (830) 868-4013
– Burnet CAD
(Jur 3A Marble Falls ISD)
– Hays County Tax Assessor/Collector
(Jur 1A Hays CISD & Jur 38 Dripping Springs ISD)
102 N. LBJ Dr.
San Marcos, Texas 78666
Phone: (512) 393-5545
– Williamson County Assessor-Collector
(Jur 2G Williamson Co WSID Dist 3, Jur 2L Travis Co MUD No 16, Jur 2M Anderson Mill MUD, Jur 3F City of Cedar Park, Jur 3M Williamson/Travis MUD No 1, Jur 6F City of Leander)
Deborah M. Hunt, CTA
904 S. Main Street
Georgetown, TX 78626
It is completely clear that this article has been of colossal help to you… Do well to share your remark.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 5501 airport blvd austin tx 78751, hays county tax office, travis county property tax rate, travis county tax office - main austin, travis county tax office - southeast austin, travis county tax office appointment, travis county tax office closures, tx, williamson county tax office