Npower Build Registration Portal www.npowerbuild.npvn.ng/home Latest Update.
Npower Build Registration Portal: Hope you are aware that recently the Npower recruitment team announced the opening of a new application portal. Candidates will have to login to the new portal to submit their application form.
Thus, if you have been looking for another opportunity to apply for Npower Recruitment, here is a great opportunity to apply for Npower build. You will stand a chance of working as an N-Power volunteer.
Npower Build Recruitment portal 2020 is currently open and accepting application from qualified Nigerians. Keep reading this page to know more about the application process. This page will enlighten you on how to access this portal.
Also, it has information about the requirements for registering for Npower Build programme.
Thus, it contains a lot of information that is of benefit to you. As such, pay attention as you read through.
Npower Build Registration Portal
You can access the Npower Build registration portal via the following links:
- Also, https://www.npower.gov.ng/n-build.html
How to Login to Npower Build Registration Portal
Below are the steps to take in login in to the Npower Build recruitment portal:
- Firstly, you will have to create an account online. Click here to create an account.
- Then, go to https://npowerbuild.npvn.ng/login.
- Enter the login details you have chosen during the registration step above.
- Also, when done, click login and your page will open to complete your online application.
However, if you have forgotten your password, you can always recover it using the recovery password option at the bottom of the registration page.
Npower Build Training and Stipend Update
Successful Npower Build beneficiaries will be deployed for 3 months of training. During the training period, they will receive a monthly stipend (Salary) of 30,000. Also, they are entitled to one N-Power device of their choice.
Furthermore, the Npower Device will help them to access digital content and learning materials from the www.portal.npower.gov.ng.
List of Available Position for Npower Build Recruitment
There are only 7 trades to be applied for in the ongoing n-build recruitment. Applicants can apply for any of the 7 trades listed below:
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Electrical Installation
- Masonry and Tilling
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
The above component will make you understand that Npower Build is a programme under non graduate category of the social investment plan.
Requirements to Apply for Npower Build Recruitment 2020
Below are the major requirements for the Npower Build recruitment:
- Applicants must be currently unemployed.
- Also, there are no degree or diploma Selection preferences.
- Additionally, you must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Furthermore, you must be interested in fixing, building and creating things
Note that the duration of the programme is 3 months. Successful applicants will be trained and paid for 3 months. Also, they will be entitled to Npower device for educational purposes.
How to Apply for Npower Build on the Npower Build Registration Portal
IF you are interested in applying for this recruitment, visit the official registration portal and apply. To apply go to Npower Build Registration Portal or visit here to create account submit your BVN and start the application process.
After successfully submitting your application, check your email for registration details. And then await the list of successful candidates to be deployed to their various places of Assignment.
Requirements to Apply for Other Npower Jobs
Below are some major requirements to apply for other Npower jobs:
- If you’re applying as a graduate, then that means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s Degree from a higher institution is needed.
- Also, if you are applying as a non-graduate, then you should have your O-Level certificate for the job.
- Additionally, additional skill from both categories (above) gives you a higher opportunity to get the job. For instance; computer knowledge, fashion designer, etc.
- Also, you must have a valid Email address.
- Furthermore, you must have a Phone number.
- Additionally, you must have a Bank Account Number and BVN. All these will be needed during the initial Online NPower Registration process.
However, note that you are not to apply for Npower Build recruitment if you are already employed. Those found guilty will be disqualified or ejected if already enrolled.
We believe this article was of great help to you. Feel free also to help others by sharing this article with your friends on your social media platforms.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: how to access the npower build registration portal, how to login to npower build registration portal, list of available position for the power build registration, npower build registration portal, npower programme, Npower Recruitment