LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions 2020 & Answers Free Download.
Download LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions – Are you searching the internet for LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions? Search no more! LUTH School of Nursing past questions and answers is now available for download to all candidates that are about to write the entrance examination.
Brief Info’s About LUTH School of Nursing
The School of Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital was founded by the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, (LUTH) in July 1962 the same year and under the same decree on which the hospital was founded.
The school was opened with an intake of sixteen (16) students and as the teaching staff, there were only two ( 2) tutors and a health instructor. It wasn’t easy to hire students then because Nursing was seen as a specialty for those who couldn’t make the grade in other fields.
The educational requirement was then attempted at examination of West African School Certificate. In the then four regions, tutors had to go around secondary schools to talk with the young school leavers.
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Benefits
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital Entrance Exams Past Questions and answers has been uploaded on this page. Candidates who will be going in for the Entrance Examination can now get their past questions on this page as they prepare for the examination.
LUTH Nursing School Past Questions has a great advantage towards students preparing for the examination such as follows;
- It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Key Features of FCT Nursing Past Questions
The FCT Nursing School questions are drawn from the under-listed areas
- Use of English
Sample Nursing School Past Questions and Answers
The sample nursing past questions has been uploaded on this page for free. Interested individuals can now go through the free version of this material. To get the complete and updated version of this material, kindly follow the steps below on how to purchase to get your copy. Note that this material is in PDF version and will be sent to your email address after successful payment.
- Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the ametophyte of a fern?
- In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the function of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion and photosynthesis?
- In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
- The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
- Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
- Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
- The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
- Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
- The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
- Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar
- ABSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- FETHA School of Nursing Admission Form
How to Download LUTH Nursing Past Questions & Answers
The cost of LUTH Nursing up-to-date past question is ₦2,000 only.
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Once payment is made, a link will be sent to your email address. Simply click on the link to download your past question.
After downloading your past question successfully, kindly leave a review and rating behind. We respect your reviews and it helps in the improvement of our services to our customers.
Payment procedure for our LUTH Nursing Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or WhatSAPP Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT NAME which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- Past Question Type: LUTH Nursing Past Questions
- Email Address or WhatSAPP Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email address once payment is confirmed. You can reach-out to our customer care service before placing an order.
Wishing you greater success as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us @ [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.