Current UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free Download.
Download UNN Post UTME Past Questions Here – University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME past questions and answers is now available on our website for instant download. This page will give you a comprehensive guide on how to download the POST UTME success past questions online. Follow the given instructions carefully.
Are you searching for UNN Post UTME Past Questions? Search no more!!! UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF is available for Download on our websites.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) aspirants who has passed the UNN Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use UNN post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forth coming examination.
Download UNN Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- Reasons why you need UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of UNN Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
Why UNN? Real Fact
UNN is not just the first indigenous university in Nigeria, but also one of the best universities in the country. Nnamdi Azikiwe, the first president of Nigeria, founded the school in 1955 and it was officially opened as a public university in 1960.
UNN is one of the five most prestigious universities in Nigeria and it offers 82 undergraduate programs and 211 postgraduate programs. Basically, you’ll get almost any course you wish to study at UNN and at high quality.
If it’s not the thought of recognizing oneself with this prestigious university, it is the chance to roar like a lion and lioness that draws students to UNN.
Reasons Why You Need UNN Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, when i had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the UNN Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the UNN Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, the minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into UNN but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know UNN is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for UNN Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of UNN Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers (Engineering)
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
9. Increasing the pressure of a gas,______.
A. lowers the average kinetic energy of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the gas
C. decreases the temperature of the gas
D. increases the density of the gas
E. increases the volume of the gas
10. A quantity of electricity liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum will be liberated from its salt by the same quantity of electricity?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.3 g
In each of the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) in italics.
11. Mr. Sam is a dominant partner in our industry.
A. An important
B. An influential
C. An outstanding
D. A prominent
12. In spite of the statement credited to some government officials, we still have our misgivings about their real intentions.
13. Modesty is one of our teacher’s most salient characteristics.
14. We all praised the student’s leaders for their intrepid stand during the crisis.
15. The chairman’s reaction was a storm in a teacup.
A. suitable for the occasion
B. less serious than it appeared to be
C. more serious than necessary
D. greatly diminished in scope
Choose the correct answer from the options below.
16. The integral values of y which satisfy the inequality -1 < 5 − 2y ≤ 7 are
A. -1, 0, 1, 2
B. 0, 1, 2, 3
C. -1, 0, 1, 2, 3
D. -1, 0, 2, 3
17. A regular polygon with (2m + 1) sides has each interior angle equal to 144°. The value of m is
18. An observer standing on the top of a building 40m high views a stone on the ground level at an angle of depression of 38°. The distance of the stone from the foot of the building, in metres, is equal to
A. 40 sin 38°
B. 40 cos 38°
C. 40 cot 38°
D. 40 tan 38°
19. If the mass of a solid metal sphere of radius 3 cm is 9 kg, the mass of a spherical shell of the same metal whose internal and external radii are 2 cm and 3 cm respectively is
A. 4 1/2 kg
B. 6 kg
C. 6 1/3 kg
D. 7 1/2 kg
20. X is a variable point which is equidistant from two parallel lines PQ and RS of equal lengths such that PQRS forms a rectangle. If X𝑃⏞Q = 25°, then RRS is
How to Get UNN Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
Payment procedure for the UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to 08082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: UNN
- Faculty or Course E.g : AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any question or Inquiries, contact us [email protected]
We will keep you fully updated with UNN Admission News.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and enquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Check UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Here, Download UNN Post UTME pastquestions, How to Download UNN Past Questions for Free, UNN, UNN Post UTME Past Questions, UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers