=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
ANU College of Business and Economics Access award 2019 in Australia.
ANU College of Business and Economics Access award 2019… Here is a valuable opportunity to apply for the ANU College of Business and Economics Access Scholarship at the Australian National University.
Ten awards are available for the brilliant Australian and New Zealand citizen to pursue an undergraduate degree program in all disciplines at the ANU College of Business and Economics.
As the world’s leading research universities, the Australian National University has seven academic colleges that specialize in a range of disciplines. It is the world’s 7th most international university in a study by Times Higher Education and first in Australia.
ANU College of Business and Economics Access award 2019
Why at the Australian National University? At this university, students can get the opportunities to choose an international learning experience, develop leadership capabilities. It prepares students for their future careers. It also offers many diverse volunteering opportunities.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian or a New Zealand citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The bursary is open to the applicant who is a current school leaver, receives an offer of admission to, and will enroll in one of the undergraduate coursework programs in the ANU College of Business & Economics through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) and is eligible for Education Access Scheme (EAS) financial disadvantage adjustment factors, and can demonstrate financial need through the UAC Equity Scholarships application process.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to be receiving this award, Aspirants are required to take admission in a bachelor degree program at the university. After taking full-time enrollment, candidates can apply for the bursary through the given link: https://www.apply-asa.anu.edu.au/anu/
- Supporting Documents: Students need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the bachelor course, candidates must have to complete their previous degree at the recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The grant will provide the student $5,000 per annum. It will be paid in equal installments at the beginning of each semester.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.