=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships 2019 for International Students in UK.
University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships 2019… University of Bradford is offering Academic Excellence Scholarship for International students in UK. The scholarship worth up to£3,000. Do well to apply now. Continue reading for more details.
The grant is awarding for the high performing EU candidate to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework in September 2019.
The University of Bradford offers business solutions supported by state-of-the-art facilities and world-leading expertise. It is currently the world’s largest university center for the study of peace and conflict. It offers over 40 undergraduate degrees and postgraduate study in various areas.
Why at the University of Bradford? While studying at this university, candidates get training for their workforce, including new degree apprenticeships. It provides a welcoming, supportive environment where students can access impartial careers information, advice and guidance from qualified staff.
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited opportunities are available
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, the Republic of, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity), Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have achieved AAA or higher in their A Levels or equivalent from three Level 3 qualifications only and be commercing on their first, full-time undergraduate degree program in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this bursary, aspirants are needed to accept an offer of admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically assessed for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to provide your bank details to Student Finance England.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to the undergraduate course.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
Benefits: The scholar will get the amount worth up to £3,000.
CLICK HERE for more detail information
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.