BI-USA Stem Cell Research Awards are designed to encourage cutting-edge scientific research using a variety of cell types that are critical for regenerative medicine applications, including human stem cells (hPSCs and MSCs), T cells, and endothelial cells.
Biological Industries is one of the world’s leading and trusted suppliers to the life sciences industry. They have supplied products to and collaborated with many of the industries leading academic institutes and biotechnology companies.
- Applications Deadline: Not known yet.
- Course Level: These awards are open for researchers including physicians, Ph.D. candidates, PharmD candidates, and other similar degree candidates, and post-doctoral fellows or established scientists.
- Study Subject: These awards will be given in drug discovery, preclinical development, Therapeutics, engineering (incl. tools and technology development).
- Scholarship Award: Each winning Applicant will receive the requisite BI-USA cell culture reagents and consultation for up to 6 months (which is anticipated to be sufficient for completing the proposed research). Application awards of up to $25,000 in the value of BI-USA products pending specific Award Program. The cost of attendance at one conference to report findings resulting from the project is allowed during the grant period. Travel costs for this conference may not exceed $2,000. No financial or other compensation will be awarded. The Grant is not transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalents will be provided.
- Nationality: United States
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple awards are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from the United
- Entrance Requirements: The application process is open to nationals and/or legal residents of the United States of America who are at least 18 years of age at the time of application. Applications may only be submitted by authorized representatives of the Applicant applying for the BI Research Award. To qualify, each Applicant must be a researcher in one of the following sectors:
- drug discovery
- preclinical development
- engineering (incl. tools and technology development)
- In academic, pharmaceutical, or biotech organizations. Eligible applicants are researchers including physicians, Ph.D. candidates, PharmD candidates, and other similar degree candidates, and post-doctoral fellows or established scientists.
- Applicants are responsible for complying with any organizational policies related to participating in programs of this nature, including, but not limited to obtaining any necessary permissions from their organization to participate and to provide the information required for the Application and to submit it.
- Applications that propose research on IVD-regulated products (for In Vitro Diagnostic Use), use in clinical trials, or any use in humans are excluded from the Research Award program and will not be considered.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.bioind.com/worldwide/stem-cell-awards/
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.