DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award 2021 Portal Update.
DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award 2021: The Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is now accepting applications from candidates who are indigenes of Delta State for its 2021 undergraduate bursary award. See more details below;
Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship.
DESOPADEC Bursary Eligibility
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Award 2021 Portal is currently closed. Please Bookmark this site for further Updates.
How to Apply for DESOPADEC Bursary
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The required Documents to upload are:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
- Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
Apply Before: Usually in October.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.