EANBIT MSc Scholarship program 2019-2020 for International Students in Kenya.
EANBIT MSc Scholarship program 2019… Interested Applicants are invited to apply for the MSc Scholarship program in Bioinformatics sponsored by the EANBiT at ICIPE. Application Deadline is May 24, 2019.
The purpose of this funded award is to support high potential applicants who are pursuing a master’s degree course and building future in their chosen field.
Established in 1970, the International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology is an international scientific research institute. And the Eastern Africa Network for Bioinformatics Training is a network of universities and research institutes which develop a critical mass of practitioners in regions and utilize Bioinformatics approaches to Biosciences.
Why at this program? Through this program, aspirants will get to research about nature and the environment. They will also create a standard of the research field with the help of their studies.
Application Deadline: May 24, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree course in the field of Bioinformatics
- Admissible Criteria: You must satisfy the requirement of the MSc study at each of the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates must have to take admission a master’s degree course at one of the given universities and then complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A motivation letter of one page, comprehensive curriculum vitae including any relevant research work and experience, certified copies of academic transcripts and degree certificate, and contacts of at least two referees need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a bachelor’s degree for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Skills in the English language is required to study this program.
The organization will give you 12 fellowship positions at Pwani University, Kenya and Makerere University, Uganda and a monthly stipend to cover accommodation and living expenses for two years, subject to progress reviews as well as cover the tuition fee for the entire course with basic medical and accident insurance.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.